Canadians

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-01, 23:11

Alright, this thread is for us Canadians and anyone who wants to learn about our fine country. Please be kind, we will love and tolerate you VERY PASSIVE AGGRESSIVLY! Anyway, dicuss things like how often you say eh (I do it A LOT) or how much you love hockey (played it since I was 4... I love it. I have been known to start random street hockey games as well).


avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Red_Chaos on 2011-12-01, 23:18

is it true that if you want to go to Paris you go to Montreal instead because it is cleaner?
avatar
Red_Chaos


Posts : 2312
Birthday : 1990-12-30
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-01, 23:24

Red_Chaos wrote:is it true that if you want to go to Paris you go to Montreal instead because it is cleaner?

If you want to go to Quebec sure... but be careful. They be crazy (sometimes).

Ontario ftw.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Twilight Sparkle on 2011-12-02, 00:00

Is it True that You Eat Maple Syrup Every day
Is it True That it Snows For 10 Months :O
Is it True that We Say "A" Every 5 seconds
and Live in igloos?


/Trolling because i live in Canada and ive had these questions asked to me A?

Ftw Manatoba winnipeg
avatar
Twilight Sparkle


Posts : 856
Birthday : 1993-10-30
Join date : 2011-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 00:20

Americans will believe anything we tell them about Canada. They are just that...
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Rose Dragon on 2011-12-02, 00:20

Gxmaster wrote:Is it True that You Eat Maple Syrup Every day
Is it True That it Snows For 10 Months :O
Is it True that We Say "A" Every 5 seconds
and Live in igloos?


/Trolling because i live in Canada and ive had these questions asked to me A?

Ftw Manatoba winnipeg

it's not A it's Eh,


and do you call Canadian bacon here bacon?
OuO
avatar
Rose Dragon


Posts : 144
Birthday : 1992-09-07
Join date : 2011-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Twilight Sparkle on 2011-12-02, 00:22

Yes o~o''
Do you call your American Bacon Bacon?........
avatar
Twilight Sparkle


Posts : 856
Birthday : 1993-10-30
Join date : 2011-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 00:23

Bacon is Bacon.

Canadian Bacon is Peameal Bacon.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Rose Dragon on 2011-12-02, 00:24

Gxmaster wrote:Yes o~o''
Do you call your American Bacon Bacon?........
xD
of course

and van come on you should change it to here bacon
avatar
Rose Dragon


Posts : 144
Birthday : 1992-09-07
Join date : 2011-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 00:27

Fallen Angel Of Roses wrote:
Gxmaster wrote:Yes o~o''
Do you call your American Bacon Bacon?........
xD
of course

and van come on you should change it to here bacon

Nah.


Any other things you yanks or foriegners want to know aboot us?

Also, ask Rose... I do say "eh" a lot xd.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Lovelace on 2011-12-02, 00:29

Why do canadians say "eh" so much?
avatar
Lovelace


Posts : 3396
Birthday : 1999-01-01
Join date : 2011-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 00:32

N Harmonia wrote:Why do canadians say "eh" so much?

Because we do eh....It is a force of habit. I can't control it.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-12-02, 00:35

is it true that *im not american so be honest with me* canadians always talk about hockey
and is it true that you almost have no hurracanes?
and have you gone to the space needle?
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-12-02, 00:37

I have, like, six Canadian friends, oddly all but one are girls, and none of them say 'eh', ever.
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 00:39

We do talk about hockey a lot.
AND AND AND, in Ontario you can LEGALY gamble on NFL, NHL, etc. games. Proline allows you to legaly place bets on teams, it basically counts as a lottery like situaion. Fun Stuff eh?

A few weeks ago me and a girl that I used to have a thing for were talking and I noticed she said eh after every sentence xd. I loled and was like "Oh Canada!".
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Twilight Sparkle on 2011-12-02, 00:41

I..... Dont like Sports... /puts flame suit on/
avatar
Twilight Sparkle


Posts : 856
Birthday : 1993-10-30
Join date : 2011-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 00:42

I love Hockey soverymuch! Believe me... I was a terror on the ice. Stories of my rage and skills are of legend.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-12-02, 00:44

vantagesp wrote:We do talk about hockey a lot.
AND AND AND, in Ontario you can LEGALY gamble on NFL, NHL, etc. games. Proline allows you to legaly place bets on teams, it basically counts as a lottery like situaion. Fun Stuff eh?

A few weeks ago me and a girl that I used to have a thing for were talking and I noticed she said eh after every sentence xd. I loled and was like "Oh Canada!".

Is the 'eh' thing regional or something? I try asking my Canadian friends but they always act like they don't know what I'm talking about.
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  DarkRiku on 2011-12-02, 00:46

I have never been a sports type of person either.

How much do you know about Ice Road Truckers? I like that show and most of it resides in Canada.
avatar
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Posts : 1463
Birthday : 1984-12-06
Join date : 2011-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 00:47

NotSuchAMisterE wrote:
vantagesp wrote:We do talk about hockey a lot.
AND AND AND, in Ontario you can LEGALY gamble on NFL, NHL, etc. games. Proline allows you to legaly place bets on teams, it basically counts as a lottery like situaion. Fun Stuff eh?

A few weeks ago me and a girl that I used to have a thing for were talking and I noticed she said eh after every sentence xd. I loled and was like "Oh Canada!".

Is the 'eh' thing regional or something? I try asking my Canadian friends but they always act like they don't know what I'm talking about.

Then they are not Canadian. Believe me, I live really close to the USA, like 30 min or less. I could go there right now if I wanted. My region has a ton of American Influence, and I still say eh a ton.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-12-02, 00:50

thanks van and btw
the ice road truckers comment made my day LMAO
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-12-02, 00:54

vantagesp wrote:
NotSuchAMisterE wrote:
vantagesp wrote:We do talk about hockey a lot.
AND AND AND, in Ontario you can LEGALY gamble on NFL, NHL, etc. games. Proline allows you to legaly place bets on teams, it basically counts as a lottery like situaion. Fun Stuff eh?

A few weeks ago me and a girl that I used to have a thing for were talking and I noticed she said eh after every sentence xd. I loled and was like "Oh Canada!".

Is the 'eh' thing regional or something? I try asking my Canadian friends but they always act like they don't know what I'm talking about.

Then they are not Canadian. Believe me, I live really close to the USA, like 30 min or less. I could go there right now if I wanted. My region has a ton of American Influence, and I still say eh a ton.

No, they're definitely Canadian. They pretend not to know about the 'eh' thing when I ask to try and make me look ignorant about Canadians. People from Minnesota do the 'eh' thing too, same with Alaska. That's why I was thinking it was regional.

And, I live in Maine so I can get to Quebec within a few hours. In fact, my junior year class trap in high school was to Quebec.
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 00:56

Farthest I have been into America was Ohio... I go to Michigan a ton though.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-12-02, 00:58

vantagesp wrote:Farthest I have been into America was Ohio... I go to Michigan a ton though.

Michigan isn't the best example of America's finest lol. Not that our 'oh so great' country is all that great these days. Not since the 50's really...
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 01:03

NotSuchAMisterE wrote:
vantagesp wrote:Farthest I have been into America was Ohio... I go to Michigan a ton though.

Michigan isn't the best example of America's finest lol. Not that our 'oh so great' country is all that great these days. Not since the 50's really...

Detroit is SO NICE. Pop Eyes/KFC literally on like every street corner...
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  DarkRiku on 2011-12-02, 01:03

I guess my question got skipped. :/
avatar
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Posts : 1463
Birthday : 1984-12-06
Join date : 2011-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 01:05

I don't watch Ice Road Truckers.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-12-02, 01:11

Did you watch Strange Days at Blake Holsey High as a kid? That was an amazing Canadian-American program.
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 01:11

Never even heard of it tbh.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-12-02, 01:14

You, sir, suck. Kidding of course. You have to at least be a fan of my favorite Canadian, Colin Mochrie.
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Ventus893 on 2011-12-02, 01:15

This topic caught my attention.
Wassup..eh?
avatar
Ventus893


Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 01:17

Ventus893 wrote:This topic caught my attention.
Wassup..eh?

Canadian and has a BBS avy... cool. Aqua <3
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Ventus893 on 2011-12-02, 01:27

I used to play street hockey when I was a young lad, then all the white kids friends surpassed 6ft.
T.T
(I'm asian btw)

But I still skool them in NHL 2K11. Razz
avatar
Ventus893


Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  S.S.A. on 2011-12-02, 01:43

love lax love love love it, but most of my canada knowledge comes from himym so i imagine its alot of hockey beer fighting and beavers right?
avatar
S.S.A.


Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Metta World Peace on 2011-12-02, 01:53

1. Do you guys have weapons of mass destruction???
2. Is it true Canada is too cold?
3. WHY THE SOCIALISM?
4. Is it true Canadians are daft fools?
5. lol Justin Bieber is Canadian
6. Why are the Toronto Raptors so god awful?
7. There is no such word as "Aboot". IT'S ABOUT
avatar
Metta World Peace


Posts : 816
Birthday : 1995-05-15
Join date : 2011-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-12-02, 01:57

S.S. Anaconda wrote:love lax love love love it, but most of my canada knowledge comes from himym so i imagine its alot of hockey beer fighting and beavers right?

How I Met Your Mother? Beavers? Look no further for your favorite fictional Canadian pop star.

EDIT: Stupid embedding restrictions. Click on the 'Watch on Youtube' link.
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Twilight Sparkle on 2011-12-02, 02:09

1. Do you guys have weapons of mass destruction???
O>O... (Dang it he knows)

2. Is it true Canada is too cold?
... It was +2C Today O~O

3. WHY THE SOCIALISM?

... Why not?
4. Is it true Canadians are daft fools?
... Sports...? Not all Canadains are Sports freaks :S

5. lol Justin Bieber is Canadian
2 Letters For you
RB I win you lose gg

6. Why are the Toronto Raptors so god awful?
Cause The Person that Made the Team knows as much as i do about Sports?

7. There is no such word as "Aboot". IT'S ABOUT
....... aboot? Of Course its About
eh?
avatar
Twilight Sparkle


Posts : 856
Birthday : 1993-10-30
Join date : 2011-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 02:24

Beavers are nice...

Also, Loonie > Dollar Bill.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Ventus893 on 2011-12-02, 02:28

vantagesp wrote:Also, Loonie > Dollar Bill.
^ This. So. Much. ^
avatar
Ventus893


Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Halberdier on 2011-12-02, 02:53

First, I just want to get under clear that even in the 1950s, the southern states were lagging bad. You just escaped widespread debt and depression in the 30s, and only rose so much because of war loans being paid back and industrialization, which only sparsely effected the country.

In terms of greatness, it's hard to measure a country. Even Canada's current government has a whole mess of problems.

Metta World Peace wrote:1. Do you guys have weapons of mass destruction???
2. Is it true Canada is too cold?
3. WHY THE SOCIALISM?
4. Is it true Canadians are daft fools?
5. lol Justin Bieber is Canadian
6. Why are the Toronto Raptors so god awful?
7. There is no such word as "Aboot". IT'S ABOUT

Now to answer these:
1. We have nuclear reactors used to supply medical isotopes, mostly for cancer treatment. We also have reactors to generate a large percentage of our energy. Because of our investments in nuclear technology, it can be assumed that we already have some access to weapons of mass destruction, or would be capable of producing them. However, it is most likely that those we do currently have are under NATO associated control, headed by the USA.
2. The majority of Canada's population lives close to the boarder. Through geographic systems that differ from latitude, being slightly north doesn't mean that we're always colder. Most of Canada's population is warmer than upper New York.
3. Socialism is a more equitable system that allows for policies to be just for more than just the elite. Even poor people should be able to reap the benefits of a rich country, and not have to suffer on the streets should they contract a disease. If you think that socialism is a bad thing just straight up, then you'll never be able to implement any of its good policies. Funny thing, many services you take for granted, like public parks and tap water would have been condemned as socialism when they were first unveiled.

4. Where would you even go about finding a basis for that generalization? Our schooling system is superior to the American one, however. Though a wealthy neighborhood's child may find themselves well off, a poor neighborhood beside them will leave holes like Swiss cheese in the learning system. The value that Canada puts into its public schooling system makes it sure that they provide a parallel learning experience to that of a school in one of America's wealthiest neighborhoods.

5. lol Rebecca Black is American

6. The fanbase is smaller, so they make less money on selling game tickets and they end up financing a cheaper team.

7. The Canadian accent holds no more or less validity than American ones. Language warps and changes over time, though in our age of mass communication, it's unlikely that our "dialects" will ever be separated into new languages unintentionally over time again.






I'm not in love with Canada, but I do hold my ground in giving it a fair comparison, especially with America. America to me stands for a lot of negative things in the world, so it's not difficult for me to sound overzealous about Canada when America is involved.

There are countries with better policies than both of them, anyways.
avatar
Halberdier
€5,000,000,000
€5,000,000,000

Posts : 928
Birthday : 1995-01-19
Join date : 2011-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Ventus893 on 2011-12-02, 03:05

i liek winter
avatar
Ventus893


Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  whitelightning31 on 2011-12-02, 03:06

i've been to canada twice in my life....and i really like it there.

it's rather peaceful....at least compared to here, and the people are really just......what's the word?.....hmmm, interesting(let's go with this for now).

out of all the people i've came into contact with, i found canadians to have the biggest heart/emotions(most times), excluding the fact that people call me a monster, demon and all that stuff.
avatar
whitelightning31


Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-11-30

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Whitelightning31/1114507856028

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-02, 03:12

I live by the US, so the weather here is exactly like Michigans.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Halberdier on 2011-12-02, 09:15

Everyone teal deer'd my big post.
avatar
Halberdier
€5,000,000,000
€5,000,000,000

Posts : 928
Birthday : 1995-01-19
Join date : 2011-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-12-02, 11:25

hal i read your post and i gotta say
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
it was a well built argument
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-12-02, 18:41

Halberdier wrote:Everyone teal deer'd my big post.

I read it, but you kind of tried to make a serious discussion out of what were, in my opinion, jokes.

But if you do want to start up a serious discussion about the differences between Canada and the US, we can talk about socialism. When talking about how the US has socialism, you forgot to mention some of the most important: public libraries, police departments, and fire/rescue stations--all socialist ideals. One of the things I really love about Canada is the socialism; especially the universal healthcare. Unfortunately capitalist/corporate USA has warped the American public's opinion on what socialism means, and now the majority of US citizens seem to believe that Socialism = Communism.

So, want to add anything about how corporate control and our general ignorance is screwing over this country?

Maybe I should pull an Owen Meany: cut off my finger and move to Canada...
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Halberdier on 2011-12-02, 23:23

NotSuchAMisterE wrote:
Halberdier wrote:Everyone teal deer'd my big post.

I read it, but you kind of tried to make a serious discussion out of what were, in my opinion, jokes.

But if you do want to start up a serious discussion about the differences between Canada and the US, we can talk about socialism. When talking about how the US has socialism, you forgot to mention some of the most important: public libraries, police departments, and fire/rescue stations--all socialist ideals. One of the things I really love about Canada is the socialism; especially the universal healthcare. Unfortunately capitalist/corporate USA has warped the American public's opinion on what socialism means, and now the majority of US citizens seem to believe that Socialism = Communism.

So, want to add anything about how corporate control and our general ignorance is screwing over this country?

Maybe I should pull an Owen Meany: cut off my finger and move to Canada...

Basically, that was what I said in response to Metta's post; endorsing socialism and such.

The problem is that the idea that the government can succeed in overseeing corporate brokering of these commodities into the private sector.

It's really dumb.
avatar
Halberdier
€5,000,000,000
€5,000,000,000

Posts : 928
Birthday : 1995-01-19
Join date : 2011-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  AhhGoodTimes on 2011-12-02, 23:29

Apparantly Global Warming is gonna make Canada and other Northern countries the most powerful because of how the climate change will make for more farmable land and water.

I look forward to bowing down to you Canadians sometime in the future.
avatar
AhhGoodTimes


Posts : 736
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Halberdier on 2011-12-03, 01:25

It's also going to unload some billion barrels of subarctic oil into the global economy.

Hopefully we won't still be using it by then.
avatar
Halberdier
€5,000,000,000
€5,000,000,000

Posts : 928
Birthday : 1995-01-19
Join date : 2011-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Resurgence on 2011-12-04, 12:16

Phelous is from Canada. I like Phelous.
avatar
Resurgence


Posts : 211
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadians

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum