*Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We're you gonna make a deck like these after seeing the concept?

67% 67% 
[ 2 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 3

*Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  eljedreyelle on 2012-02-12, 17:32

This is my first time posting a deck.

R/F if you want. I need some s***estions.

and please add me as a friend on Dn Smile


This deck can form a loop if you have the cards you need.
But if you manage this deck so well, i bet you'll love it.







-Monsters(20)-

2 Luster dragon #2 (easy special summon when holy mark is tributed)
3 Gishki Abyss (search engine of gishki search engines xD)
2 Gishki Beast (emergency xyz--->*emergency only*)
3 Gishki Shadow (search engine of gishki ritual spell)
3 Tefnut, the Holy Marked Dragon (good combo in ritual summoning)
3 Vision Gishki (search engine of ritual monsters)
3 Evingishki Gustrake (good effect -->*the heart of this deck*)
1 Evingishki Mind Augus (recycler -->*annoying in some grave relying decks*)

-Spells(17)-

1 Book of Moon (staple)
1 Dark hole (no more words to say)
3 Gishki Aquamirror (run 3 or dont run this deck)
1 Heavy Storm (i bet this card really hates starlight road)
3 Holy marker of gathering (dont worry at 3 i promise this is really awesome)
1 Monster Reborn (hhhhmmmmmmm)
2 Mystical space typhoon (only 2 because it good at 2 bad draw in 3)
3 Preparation of rites (seach engine sometimes recycler)
2 Salvage (recycler--> key to the loop)

-Trap(3)-

2 Mind crush (combo with Evingishki gustrake)
1 Solemn Judgment (backrow)

-Extra(15)-

1 AOJ Catastor
1 Brionac
1 Gungnir
1 Black Rose
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Stardust
1 Trishula

(you did'nt know when you'll need them)
1 Atum, the holy marked dragon emperor (i doesnt really like him but..)
1 Gachi gachi gantetsu (he is good in some situations)
1 Inzektor Exa-beetle (not a good beatstick but useful eff)
1 Lavalval Chain (for the set-up)
1 No. 39 Utopia (sometimes needed)
3 The Sacred Ptolemns M7 (such a great card xD)

The side is up to you to create Smile



I'll give you some combo..

-use search engines to make your hand got 1 Tefnut 1 Gishki Aquamirror 1 Gishki Ritual(Lets say Gishki Gustrake).
-activate aquamirror.. tribute lvl 6 in your hand.. probably holy maked tefnut to trigger his eff special summon luster dragon #2 from hand,deck or grave.
-gishki gustrake and holy marked tefnut form a chain coz they're SEGOC and both mandatory(they wont miss the timing)
-now you have 2 lvl 6 on field.. (gustrake and luster dragon #2)
-xyz them to The Sacred Ptolemns M7 use its effect (detach the ritual ones) and get tefnut from grave to hand...
-you can also return gishki shadow to your hand instead of tefnut (but make sure you have monster in your hand to tribute for ritual summoning) then use the effect of aquamirror to return gustrake to hand and activate shadow to search mirror again.
-you can repeat the step if you have again holy marked tefnut aquamirror and gishki ritual in hand. (its very easy to have)

NOTE: use them wisely to form a loop that can splash you're opponent's hand to get advantage.


Just comment if you have any s***estions.

If you want something to add/remove just post it and explain too.


Have a nice day Smile
Peace
^_^v


Last edited by eljedreyelle on 2012-02-13, 08:15; edited 1 time in total
avatar
eljedreyelle


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  joshjones on 2012-02-13, 06:48

just played around with it, its alot of fun. first turn got double gistrake off and had 2 plotlemns on field with a mind crush down. also instead of getting tefnut it would be much more effective to get shadow and then you can return the gistrake to hand with mirror and get it back with shadow. i would also add in a pot of avarice for solemn judgment to keep refilling your tefnuts since you do run 3 searches, i know thats what mind is for but pot of avarice dose it better.

also since you run prep, i think 3 vision is over kill i would minus it to 1 tbh. that would give you room for 2 water art aoi's if you wanted them or whatever you see fit.
avatar
joshjones


Posts : 299
Join date : 2011-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  Barricade on 2012-02-13, 07:30

I completely forgot about the Tributes of rituals, i thought it was just "Send to graveyard"
Once i get home from school i'll do some testing, but im sugessting taking out 1 Vision and 1 Holy Mark o Gathering, for two other Spells / traps that could be useful.
Trap Dustshoot maybe? Torrential?
avatar
Barricade


Posts : 492
Birthday : 1995-07-17
Join date : 2011-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  eljedreyelle on 2012-02-13, 08:04

joshjones wrote:just played around with it, its alot of fun. first turn got double gistrake off and had 2 plotlemns on field with a mind crush down. also instead of getting tefnut it would be much more effective to get shadow and then you can return the gistrake to hand with mirror and get it back with shadow. i would also add in a pot of avarice for solemn judgment to keep refilling your tefnuts since you do run 3 searches, i know thats what mind is for but pot of avarice dose it better.

also since you run prep, i think 3 vision is over kill i would minus it to 1 tbh. that would give you room for 2 water art aoi's if you wanted them or whatever you see fit.


thanks for your opinion Smile
well i think i should take down 1 vision gishki to add 1 avarice?

i cant run aoi coz the monster always left in my field was ptolemns.. some times solemn judgment protect them and able to recycle tefnut and g.shadow next turn.
avatar
eljedreyelle


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  eljedreyelle on 2012-02-13, 08:07

Barricade wrote:I completely forgot about the Tributes of rituals, i thought it was just "Send to graveyard"
Once i get home from school i'll do some testing, but im sugessting taking out 1 Vision and 1 Holy Mark o Gathering, for two other Spells / traps that could be useful.
Trap Dustshoot maybe? Torrential?



i think no need from dustshoot coz the combo around gustrakes can splash already your opponent's hand affraid
it's more useful to run solemn than torrential coz solemn could protect your monsters.

im thinking for -1vision gishki +1pot of avarice Idea
avatar
eljedreyelle


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  Barricade on 2012-02-13, 15:51

Now that im looking at it, im not too sure about the Rites, Because the mirror itself does the exact opposite kinda, places itself in the deck, returns ritual monster to hand.
Rites finds a ritual monster in deck, and return the spell to hand.
Im thinking of taking out just 1. Because you do have many cards to search / recycle, now that you've added Avarice.
avatar
Barricade


Posts : 492
Birthday : 1995-07-17
Join date : 2011-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  SSJ-Luffy on 2012-02-16, 05:45

Add Ascending Soul, this is a good card to use in this type. Saw this idea on DN before, but it looked pretty effective...
avatar
SSJ-Luffy


Posts : 24
Birthday : 1990-12-06
Join date : 2012-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  eljedreyelle on 2012-02-17, 03:56

SSJ-Luffy wrote:Add Ascending Soul, this is a good card to use in this type. Saw this idea on DN before, but it looked pretty effective...


thanks for the advice Smile
i think that was me coz im remember your name a bit

ascending soul O.o-thats gonna make my loop crazy !

but i hope he wont miss the timing Sad
avatar
eljedreyelle


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  Barricade on 2012-02-17, 19:07

Gishki ritual and holy marked wont miss timing, but im not really sure about the Con spell. Because it says "You Can".
But then when i think about it, Can normally refers to the most recent summoning of monster. Like the gusto who special summons when sent to the grave. If tributed or synced it wont get its eff, But the Ascending Soul is meant to work when a ritual is summoned.
I think it works
avatar
Barricade


Posts : 492
Birthday : 1995-07-17
Join date : 2011-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  MadnessLord on 2012-02-17, 19:30

I know this doesnt help too much but replace luster dragon 2 whit electricity dragon when it comes out, 100 more atk and light.

A bit controversial about 3 mirror and 3 rites. I mean, most pure gishkis i've seen run 2 aquamirror because of the searching of abbyss and shadow and at the same time 3 salvages.
I reccomend cutting vision to 1-2 mainly or keep it at 3 and maybe 1-2 rites mainly because u have only 4 targets for vision and there's no way to return rituals to deck, i recommend running 2-3 vision only if u run 5-6 rituals; if u decide to cut some cards i would recommend deep sea diva, instant gachi and searcs vision, in fact, she is recommended for lv6 gishki builds for synch lv8.
avatar
MadnessLord


Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  SSJ-Luffy on 2012-02-18, 06:49

I'm testing this build now, really stable, but still needs to get around TRKO:
avatar
SSJ-Luffy


Posts : 24
Birthday : 1990-12-06
Join date : 2012-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  eljedreyelle on 2012-02-18, 16:45

Barricade wrote:Gishki ritual and holy marked wont miss timing, but im not really sure about the Con spell. Because it says "You Can".
But then when i think about it, Can normally refers to the most recent summoning of monster. Like the gusto who special summons when sent to the grave. If tributed or synced it wont get its eff, But the Ascending Soul is meant to work when a ritual is summoned.
I think it works



Ascending Soul i think get miss the timing..

not only if it says "you can" (means not mandatory)
it also says "when" (requires specific condition)

it surely miss the timing coz the last thing may happen is not to ritual summon.. its either gustrake effect or s.summoning luster dragon 2

Sad
avatar
eljedreyelle


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  SSJ-Luffy on 2012-02-18, 17:03

eljedreyelle wrote:
Barricade wrote:Gishki ritual and holy marked wont miss timing, but im not really sure about the Con spell. Because it says "You Can".
But then when i think about it, Can normally refers to the most recent summoning of monster. Like the gusto who special summons when sent to the grave. If tributed or synced it wont get its eff, But the Ascending Soul is meant to work when a ritual is summoned.
I think it works



Ascending Soul i think get miss the timing..

not only if it says "you can" (means not mandatory)
it also says "when" (requires specific condition)

it surely miss the timing coz the last thing may happen is not to ritual summon.. its either gustrake effect or s.summoning luster dragon 2

Sad
Not miss timing:
Ritual summon Evigishki with Holy Marked as tribute.
Evigishki eff is mandatory, Holy Marked mandatory too.
Chain Link 1: Holy Marked Eff (no solemn on this eff)
Chain Link 2: Evigishki Eff

Now we getting to the interesting part. The last thing happened was a Ritual Summon, isn't it? It's the multiple Trigger rule, which looks like this:
1. Every Mandatory Trigger turn player
2. Every Mandatory Trigger opp player
3. Every optional Trigger turn player
4. Every optional Trigger opp player

Ascending Soul will fit category 3, so it will be Chain Link 3.

Chain Link 3: Ascending Soul

I don't think, that Holy Marked needs to be in grave to resolve eff (works even, if they got banished).
avatar
SSJ-Luffy


Posts : 24
Birthday : 1990-12-06
Join date : 2012-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  eljedreyelle on 2012-02-18, 17:14

MadnessLord wrote:I know this doesnt help too much but replace luster dragon 2 whit electricity dragon when it comes out, 100 more atk and light.

A bit controversial about 3 mirror and 3 rites. I mean, most pure gishkis i've seen run 2 aquamirror because of the searching of abbyss and shadow and at the same time 3 salvages.
I reccomend cutting vision to 1-2 mainly or keep it at 3 and maybe 1-2 rites mainly because u have only 4 targets for vision and there's no way to return rituals to deck, i recommend running 2-3 vision only if u run 5-6 rituals; if u decide to cut some cards i would recommend deep sea diva, instant gachi and searcs vision, in fact, she is recommended for lv6 gishki builds for synch lv8.



*3 rites- bcoz help to get 1st turn loop...
having an extremely high advantage

1. because it's not like wind up(send to grave) it let you pic 2 cards and return to deck(make opp. probably dead draw xD

2. when mind crush is on your hand, surely its another -1 to your opp. xD

3. can leave your field at least 2 ptolems in 1st turn (2700 beatdown) Razz

*3 mirrors-- because it returns rituals to hand

1. sacred ptolemns return tefnut in hand, mirror returns gustrake, salvage return shadow(s) and thats a mini-loop Smile

2. you can use 2 mirror to return 2 rituals then ritual summon(if you dont hand tefnut in hand)


and about the wattdragon... the first thing came to my mind when i first saw him is to put him in this deck xD
but until now GAOV is not yet in DN Sad

i love diva <3 but theres no actually room for her Sad
plus.. i'd rather like to summon abyss and search what i need than having gachi gachi.. ( i wish you'll get my point Smile)

but i'm planning to -1 the vision gishki.. but in dont know what to put..

avarice sometimes was a bad draw..

hmmmm please help Very Happy

BTW thanks for your s***estion Smile
i really appreciate it Very Happy
avatar
eljedreyelle


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  eljedreyelle on 2012-02-18, 17:18

SSJ-Luffy wrote:
eljedreyelle wrote:
Barricade wrote:Gishki ritual and holy marked wont miss timing, but im not really sure about the Con spell. Because it says "You Can".
But then when i think about it, Can normally refers to the most recent summoning of monster. Like the gusto who special summons when sent to the grave. If tributed or synced it wont get its eff, But the Ascending Soul is meant to work when a ritual is summoned.
I think it works



Ascending Soul i think get miss the timing..

not only if it says "you can" (means not mandatory)
it also says "when" (requires specific condition)

it surely miss the timing coz the last thing may happen is not to ritual summon.. its either gustrake effect or s.summoning luster dragon 2

Sad
Not miss timing:
Ritual summon Evigishki with Holy Marked as tribute.
Evigishki eff is mandatory, Holy Marked mandatory too.
Chain Link 1: Holy Marked Eff (no solemn on this eff)
Chain Link 2: Evigishki Eff

Now we getting to the interesting part. The last thing happened was a Ritual Summon, isn't it? It's the multiple Trigger rule, which looks like this:
1. Every Mandatory Trigger turn player
2. Every Mandatory Trigger opp player
3. Every optional Trigger turn player
4. Every optional Trigger opp player

Ascending Soul will fit category 3, so it will be Chain Link 3.

Chain Link 3: Ascending Soul

I don't think, that Holy Marked needs to be in grave to resolve eff (works even, if they got banished).




Ouch ! my head ! it's aching !

but thanks Smile now i know.. xD

NOW ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE Razz

hihihi ! (lol)
avatar
eljedreyelle


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

rePLY:

Post  Dowphomet on 2012-02-18, 17:37

I love this build, the idea of using Tefnut's for Ritual tribute is ingenious. I wonder what other loops could be done with that mechanic. Ill do some experimenting and give you my feedback.
avatar
Dowphomet


Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  eljedreyelle on 2012-02-18, 17:43

Dowphomet wrote:I love this build, the idea of using Tefnut's for Ritual tribute is ingenious. I wonder what other loops could be done with that mechanic. Ill do some experimenting and give you my feedback.

Thanks a lot Smile

I'll wait for your feedback soon Very Happy

Running this deck was really fun !
Goodluck !
avatar
eljedreyelle


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  eljedreyelle on 2012-02-18, 19:48

I did'nt expect that this deck can do an OTK xD


but it's more interesting


now it's getting more fun running this deck xD

look at the grave xD actually 1 card and the banished future fusion (because he activates gold sarcophagus)

and his hands where 2 xD

it's more like starting a duel with 3 hand cards xD

and i know that he don't have Gorz coz his hand card was a white stone of a legend and a random card that he setted last turn(bringed back to hand by the eff of ptolemns)
avatar
eljedreyelle


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  MadnessLord on 2012-02-18, 20:12

Omfg...and i tought derpy-ups were even more annoying, u do the same thing except u make their deck fatter and at the same time bring 2700 atkers instead of 1500 monsters.

I see september 2012 banlist: Gustrake limited, Mestier 7 Semilimited lol.
avatar
MadnessLord


Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  eljedreyelle on 2012-02-18, 20:13

Laugh trip xD


worst than wind up loop lol
avatar
eljedreyelle


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  eljedreyelle on 2012-02-18, 20:18

MadnessLord wrote:Omfg...and i tought derpy-ups were even more annoying, u do the same thing except u make their deck fatter and at the same time bring 2700 atkers instead of 1500 monsters.

I see september 2012 banlist: Gustrake limited, Mestier 7 Semilimited lol.



That will only happen if this deck became top tier..

But we all don't know..
avatar
eljedreyelle


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Gishki-marked-sacred* my interesting idea :)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum