Xpango

Go down

Xpango

Post  JackieFoxDude on 2012-02-22, 02:17

Let me show you this amazing site called Xpango.
At Xpango, you can receive Free Gadgets by earning credits.
They provide the Free Mobiles Phones, Free Gaming Consoles, Free MP3 Players, Free HDTVs and even Free Mac & PCs! affraid

Want that Apple iPhone 4, or maybe the Xbox 360? Maybe you would like an Apple iPad 2? The choice is yours. Xpango feature a huge range of free gifts that you can receive. Laughing

All gifts are brand new, fully guaranteed and include free worldwide delivery. There's nothing to sign and there's no limits to the number of gifts you can receive. Earn credits and exchange them for gifts.
It took me 3 weeks to get my Xbox 360. rabbit

To prove that it works look at my new xbox 360 250gb
Spoiler:
This take determinations, it may take a while but it is worth it.
Click Here and watch the video to see how it works. You can even search it on the internet. It's legit.
avatar
JackieFoxDude


Posts : 47
Birthday : 1999-10-04
Join date : 2012-02-08

View user profile http://www.duelingnework.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  S.S.A. on 2012-02-22, 02:25

oh my! i wonder how fast i could find that pic if i googled xbox 360 box.

it may be legit, it may not...but if i was going to guess id say not
avatar
S.S.A.


Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  JackieFoxDude on 2012-02-22, 02:32

Why would you google xbox box?
avatar
JackieFoxDude


Posts : 47
Birthday : 1999-10-04
Join date : 2012-02-08

View user profile http://www.duelingnework.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  DarkRiku on 2012-02-22, 02:43

What is the catch?

Anything free always has a catch to it.
avatar
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Posts : 1463
Birthday : 1984-12-06
Join date : 2011-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  Cheren on 2012-02-22, 02:46

How would you earn credits? And why would they give all those things away? O.O
avatar
Cheren


Posts : 649
Birthday : 1999-03-03
Join date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  JackieFoxDude on 2012-02-22, 02:55

It really hard to earn credits
avatar
JackieFoxDude


Posts : 47
Birthday : 1999-10-04
Join date : 2012-02-08

View user profile http://www.duelingnework.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  Cheren on 2012-02-22, 02:57

But HOW do you earn them?
avatar
Cheren


Posts : 649
Birthday : 1999-03-03
Join date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  JackieFoxDude on 2012-02-22, 02:57

AS you see you need to sigh up for a bunch of things like " pay $5 for this product and get 4 credits" or "do this free trial and get 1 credit". The IPhone cost 45 cedits. Xpango get paid alot of money for advertizing the offers.

Cheren wrote:But HOW do you earn them?
You do offers and get credits for them but the catch is that it takes forever


Last edited by DarkRiku on 2012-02-22, 11:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)
avatar
JackieFoxDude


Posts : 47
Birthday : 1999-10-04
Join date : 2012-02-08

View user profile http://www.duelingnework.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  Tcbskater on 2012-02-22, 09:21

DarkRiku wrote:What is the catch?

Anything free always has a catch to it.

Surveys and signing up for offers mostly. I used to dabble around a lot with these sites. If you can exploit the offers, you can get some pretty nice stuff for free.
avatar
Tcbskater


Posts : 472
Birthday : 1994-03-10
Join date : 2011-08-15

View user profile http://www.clocktowergaming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  JackieFoxDude on 2012-02-22, 18:33

Tcbskater wrote:
DarkRiku wrote:What is the catch?

Anything free always has a catch to it.

Surveys and signing up for offers mostly. I used to dabble around a lot with these sites. If you can exploit the offers, you can get some pretty nice stuff for free.
Exactly
avatar
JackieFoxDude


Posts : 47
Birthday : 1999-10-04
Join date : 2012-02-08

View user profile http://www.duelingnework.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  JackieFoxDude on 2012-02-22, 19:43

Give me feedback of what you think. Please watch the testimonials.
avatar
JackieFoxDude


Posts : 47
Birthday : 1999-10-04
Join date : 2012-02-08

View user profile http://www.duelingnework.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  Cheren on 2012-02-22, 19:58

Aaaaahhh why does no one follow the rules????
Don't double post -.-
avatar
Cheren


Posts : 649
Birthday : 1999-03-03
Join date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  JackieFoxDude on 2012-02-22, 20:11

even though it's my own thread?
avatar
JackieFoxDude


Posts : 47
Birthday : 1999-10-04
Join date : 2012-02-08

View user profile http://www.duelingnework.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  Tcbskater on 2012-02-22, 20:17

JackieFoxDude wrote:even though it's my own thread?

Why would that be an exception to double posting?
avatar
Tcbskater


Posts : 472
Birthday : 1994-03-10
Join date : 2011-08-15

View user profile http://www.clocktowergaming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  JackieFoxDude on 2012-02-22, 20:28

Tcbskater wrote:
JackieFoxDude wrote:even though it's my own thread?

Why would that be an exception to double posting?
What's wrong with double post ( i didn't mean to double post ) Suspect
avatar
JackieFoxDude


Posts : 47
Birthday : 1999-10-04
Join date : 2012-02-08

View user profile http://www.duelingnework.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  DefiniteOtaku on 2012-02-22, 20:29

Double posting is strictly against the rules, its actually rather self explanatory since we have an edit button for individual posts.
avatar
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Posts : 1088
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Join date : 2011-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  JackieFoxDude on 2012-02-24, 22:36

The main question you may all be asking is "How do Xpango male money out of all this?", well the answer is prety simple they have divided the price on the street by 10 so if for example they need 18 credits for a product they are expecting to make an average of £10 per credit and as they are bulk buying the goods they may only pay about £120 for a £200 good so they will be making £80 profit (you won't have to pay the £10 per credit as if you did it would not be a free gift). They have what they call 3rd party offers which give you the opertunity of gaining credits for buying something from another company, taking a free trial or betting on a gambling site, and many more things. The way xpango makes mony off these is that they will take a percentage of everything you spend wih that company after you join xpango will go to xpango. The best profit making thing for xpango is the Gambling section of their site as which is the reason they give the most credits for them, the reason for this is that online gambling is imcreasingly bocoming adictive across britain and the rest of the world so even though you have to do a minimum spend of £10 you are hoped by xpango that you will spend thousands of pounds so they can get a percentage of it and afford yours and many other peoples products. If you only take part in one free trial xpango will be just as hapy to give you a phone or ipod or games console as someone who spent £10,000 on gambling sites. The way Xpango make money from you taking a free trial is that Xpango charge the company a small fee for each custmer that takes part in the trial and after that takes a percentage of what you spend after that (if any). As you can see the company does make money off you taking part so what are you waiting for take part and get a great product for free.
avatar
JackieFoxDude


Posts : 47
Birthday : 1999-10-04
Join date : 2012-02-08

View user profile http://www.duelingnework.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  Tcbskater on 2012-02-24, 22:41

JackieFoxDude wrote:The main question you may all be asking is "How do Xpango male money out of all this?", well the answer is prety simple they have divided the price on the street by 10 so if for example they need 18 credits for a product they are expecting to make an average of £10 per credit and as they are bulk buying the goods they may only pay about £120 for a £200 good so they will be making £80 profit (you won't have to pay the £10 per credit as if you did it would not be a free gift). They have what they call 3rd party offers which give you the opertunity of gaining credits for buying something from another company, taking a free trial or betting on a gambling site, and many more things. The way xpango makes mony off these is that they will take a percentage of everything you spend wih that company after you join xpango will go to xpango. The best profit making thing for xpango is the Gambling section of their site as which is the reason they give the most credits for them, the reason for this is that online gambling is imcreasingly bocoming adictive across britain and the rest of the world so even though you have to do a minimum spend of £10 you are hoped by xpango that you will spend thousands of pounds so they can get a percentage of it and afford yours and many other peoples products. If you only take part in one free trial xpango will be just as hapy to give you a phone or ipod or games console as someone who spent £10,000 on gambling sites. The way Xpango make money from you taking a free trial is that Xpango charge the company a small fee for each custmer that takes part in the trial and after that takes a percentage of what you spend after that (if any). As you can see the company does make money off you taking part so what are you waiting for take part and get a great product for free.

TL;DR: CPAlead.
avatar
Tcbskater


Posts : 472
Birthday : 1994-03-10
Join date : 2011-08-15

View user profile http://www.clocktowergaming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  JackieFoxDude on 2012-02-24, 22:57

Tcbskater wrote:
JackieFoxDude wrote:The main question you may all be asking is "How do Xpango male money out of all this?", well the answer is prety simple they have divided the price on the street by 10 so if for example they need 18 credits for a product they are expecting to make an average of £10 per credit and as they are bulk buying the goods they may only pay about £120 for a £200 good so they will be making £80 profit (you won't have to pay the £10 per credit as if you did it would not be a free gift). They have what they call 3rd party offers which give you the opertunity of gaining credits for buying something from another company, taking a free trial or betting on a gambling site, and many more things. The way xpango makes mony off these is that they will take a percentage of everything you spend wih that company after you join xpango will go to xpango. The best profit making thing for xpango is the Gambling section of their site as which is the reason they give the most credits for them, the reason for this is that online gambling is imcreasingly bocoming adictive across britain and the rest of the world so even though you have to do a minimum spend of £10 you are hoped by xpango that you will spend thousands of pounds so they can get a percentage of it and afford yours and many other peoples products. If you only take part in one free trial xpango will be just as hapy to give you a phone or ipod or games console as someone who spent £10,000 on gambling sites. The way Xpango make money from you taking a free trial is that Xpango charge the company a small fee for each custmer that takes part in the trial and after that takes a percentage of what you spend after that (if any). As you can see the company does make money off you taking part so what are you waiting for take part and get a great product for free.

TL;DR: CPAlead.

what does that mean?
avatar
JackieFoxDude


Posts : 47
Birthday : 1999-10-04
Join date : 2012-02-08

View user profile http://www.duelingnework.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xpango

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum