Strange DN Duel Notes...

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strange DN Duel Notes...

Post  Badass_Bunny on 2011-07-25, 21:18

Johnny Raptor wrote:
CaiusTSR wrote:
WHAT?

....No commentary. (I did end up joining the duel and getting rejected)

Uhmm he probably sensed you don't follow the Duel note...Razz
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Candy Panda on 2011-07-25, 21:22

i felt raped when this guy said this to me
Sexy Candy Panda

Birthday : 1990-02-27

View user profile http://dueling network.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thmaninblack on 2011-07-25, 21:22

Badass_Bunny wrote:
Johnny Raptor wrote:
CaiusTSR wrote:
WHAT?

....No commentary. (I did end up joining the duel and getting rejected)

Uhmm he probably sensed you don't follow the Duel note...Razz
Perhaps he wanted webcam proof before actually dueling.....

You never know.
thmaninblack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CaiusTSR on 2011-07-25, 22:48

Sexy Candy Panda wrote:i felt raped when this guy said this to me
Don't you know when you're being trolled you're suppose to troll them right back? Got beat the troll at it's own game. Only way to get it to back under the bridge.
CaiusTSR

Birthday : 1992-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Candy Panda on 2011-07-25, 23:29

CaiusTSR wrote:
Sexy Candy Panda wrote:i felt raped when this guy said this to me
Don't you know when you're being trolled you're suppose to troll them right back? Got beat the troll at it's own game. Only way to get it to back under the bridge.

yes now i know, back then i was humble and nice but ever since he trolled me ive learned my lesson in trollinng so now i am Trollmaster76
Sexy Candy Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-07-25, 23:34

"Horny girls pm me"

ya okay, that will happen xd.
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero on 2011-07-25, 23:37

PM me Horny freaky girls...
I had to kick him just to stop him. XD
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiikusu on 2011-07-25, 23:48

'What is Air?'

........ REALLY?
Saiikusu

Birthday : 1992-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-07-25, 23:50

Zero2Hero wrote:PM me Horny freaky girls...
I had to kick him just to stop him. XD
I was thinking about the same thing, he just keeps doing it... we may have to take action if he/she keeps it up.
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  CaiusTSR on 2011-07-25, 23:54

I'm going to PM one of them of one of these days...
CaiusTSR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-07-25, 23:57

CaiusTSR wrote:I'm going to PM one of them of one of these days...
Lol, don't feed the trolls.
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  snow on 2011-07-26, 00:55

ive seen one that said " want a twinkie let me win"
snow

Birthday : 1992-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber on 2011-07-26, 04:22

"MO TG DARK WORLDS OR SAMS"

More, you say? Challenge accepted.
XIVcaliber

Birthday : 1993-10-31

View user profile http://www.dreamaniacgame.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  BERKAY on 2011-07-26, 05:02

I saw "I don't want people join" -.-
BERKAY

Birthday : 1994-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Setsugami on 2011-07-26, 21:28

Here are a few I've seen.

Setsugami

Birthday : 1993-06-01

View user profile http://twitter.com/Setsugami

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-07-26, 21:40

We need some sort of word filter for the duel notes...
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  thmaninblack on 2011-07-26, 21:58

We should. A bunch of ppl using DN as an online sex chat line.

And vantage, we (meaning me and bunny) got locked out of the admin forums.
LET US BACK IN! Very Happy

But man, detonator does things fast.
thmaninblack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thmaninblack on 2011-07-27, 06:04

It appears that match.com got redirect to DN.
thmaninblack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Candy Panda on 2011-07-27, 07:18

<--WTF?
Sexy Candy Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordMMM on 2011-07-27, 09:48

Johnny Raptor wrote:
Abyss Knight wrote:
Johnny Raptor wrote:I just recently (one hour ago) saw this:

"I need you in me..." >____>
LMAO Seriously ?

Was it sad that I viewed the Duel, only to find cybering? I mean, there was random card-playing and stuff, but each turn was just to see who did what for cybering..

Please don't ask about the Battle Phase... PLEASE... T____T
Sorry, but I just gotta ask. lmao

*secretly a pervert, but is nice and mature about it while playing children's card games*

XD
OverlordMMM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  whysoserious on 2011-07-27, 10:19

LOL LMAO!!!!

OMFG!!!!

This thread is awesome!!!

I almost died laughing before I could even get through the first page lol!

Those people must be really high on something when they wrote all that, or it could be they were drunk.

This one really got to me:

Setsugami wrote:Here are a few I've seen.

Last edited by whysoserious on 2011-07-27, 10:28; edited 1 time in total
whysoserious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Goddess nX on 2011-07-27, 10:25

"People with no lives only"

Uhhh....ok?
Goddess nX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Birthday : 1993-11-09

View user profile http://facebook.com/ladydaree

Back to top Go down

Post  CLockWoRK on 2011-07-31, 00:32

CLockWoRK

Birthday : 1991-07-14

View user profile http://www.facebook/roland.tpc

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor on 2011-07-31, 00:41

What the f**k are we supposed to Duel with then? Swords?
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post  Pr0udfury on 2011-07-31, 01:46

SpaceJam wrote:"Are you part of the Dollars?"

I found that quite odd

and also another that was jokes

"looking 4 a cute 13yearold girl. I am 14 year old boy"

I mean get a real girl in REAL LIFE
The dollars thing is from an anime/light novel series called Durarara!,if you didn't know anyway.

I guess the most odd was a 3v3s,unless that's actually possible,in which case I would love to do that,but something tell me they were trolling.
Pr0udfury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackLusterCivilian on 2011-07-31, 02:02

thmaninblack wrote:

It appears that match.com got redirect to DN.

Judging by how lonely most memebers seem to be by their duel notes, this one's a flawless victory lol.
BlackLusterCivilian

Birthday : 1989-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CLockWoRK on 2011-08-03, 09:05

CLockWoRK

Birthday : 1991-07-14

View user profile http://www.facebook/roland.tpc

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-08-03, 13:17

Okay, I want to make some things clear. If you see these notes immediately contact a staff member. Whenever I am not busy with pms I watch the Duel notes public chat. I have personally removed many inappropriate duel notes (either by kicking or banning). Anytime you see something inappropriate please contact us. I want DN to be as kid friendly as possible and I dislike seeing duel notes with derogatory or sexual subject matter. Asking for marriage/dates/etc. as well as sexual favours through duel notes is against the rules and can result in a perma-ban or a warning (with a chance for perma-ban if it keeps up). For anyone reading this, do not do this, it is not funny nor clever. It is just plain stupidity. Stuff like the above post should not be written in a duel note.

I have added a staff note to opening post of this topic.
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno of the Fallen on 2011-08-03, 14:13

vantagesp wrote:Okay, I want to make some things clear. If you see these notes immediately contact a staff member. Whenever I am not busy with pms I watch the Duel notes public chat. I have personally removed many inappropriate duel notes (either by kicking or banning). Anytime you see something inappropriate please contact us. I want DN to be as kid friendly as possible and I dislike seeing duel notes with derogatory or sexual subject matter. Asking for marriage/dates/etc. as well as sexual favours through duel notes is against the rules and can result in a perma-ban or a warning (with a chance for perma-ban if it keeps up). For anyone reading this, do not do this, it is not funny nor clever. It is just plain stupidity. Stuff like the above post should not be written in a duel note.

I have added a staff note to opening post of this topic.

Red. I think you mean duel rooms.

Blue. There are probably 50 inappropriate duel notes daily at least out of the 7,000-10,000 users that come online to Dueling Network. Think of how much people are actually going to listen to you on this. Plus the idea of them actually doing it. Even if they report there will always be more coming back with those duel notes unless some sort of filter is placed in. BUT having a filter will cost money. Even if the words are censored the kids are going to wonder what that person meant. They could possibly go to their parents and ask. Anyways, if you're old enough to use the internet on a daily basis, you should be aware of slang/curse words. If not, you will in the future... No one goes to age 18 and doesn't know one single cuss word. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea about DN being kid friendly, but that won't really happen. Even if you report, insert filter, and whatever else happens.

Green. I hope you change your mind about disliking them. These are members, not just members, but actual people. There will be some that mean it, but those that ask for sexual things could be drunk or just down-right immature. I've heard if you're lonely enough...You'll do things you wouldn't normally do. It kinda works with roleplayers. I've been roleplaying on Facebook a lot and let me tell you.. Roleplayers are very lonely.. Out of all the roleplayers I've met... They've got some emotional scare to carry with them... And you know what? I think it's the same with some of those people.. I feel sorry for them and I think you should too. We should give them the benefit of doubt, and however, if they break it then there should be consequences. They are just people. Some mean what they say, and some are immature.

Lastly, I want to say I am not trying to offend you in anyway. You are a very good friend of mine and I will be impartial and will give out my opinion to you just because of that. I hope I didn't write anything that offended you.
Shuno of the Fallen

Birthday : 1990-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CaiusTSR on 2011-08-03, 14:32

CLockWoRK wrote:
WHAT??? Wow. . . Some people...
CaiusTSR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-08-03, 14:37

Red: I mean the duel rooms and public chat. I watch them.

Blue:
Think of how much people are actually going to listen to you on this.
As long as 1 person listens, I am fine. I am simply telling people to smarten up and act more mature, regardless of how futile the effort is.

No one goes to age 18 and doesn't know one single cuss word.
So you are saying it is fine to swear,etc. because everyone should know what the word means by age 18? That is a moot point, it is against the rules of the site and therefor should be followed.

Plus the idea of them actually doing it. Even if they report there will always be more coming back with those duel notes unless some sort of filter is placed in.
Continued offenses will result in a ban. Multi-accounting will result in an ip/perma ban.

Even if the words are censored the kids are going to wonder what that person meant. They could possibly go to their parents and ask.
Wouldn't the same thing happen if they see the swear word? Like if they saw the F word they would ask there parents? **** is a lot better then the actual word. Second off, why would they tell them "Oh this means F***________". At least this way it is less in your face. If they see the actual swear they will have an easier time finding out what it is.

Green:
Green. I hope you change your mind about disliking them. These are members, not just members, but actual people. There will be some that mean it, but those that ask for sexual things could be drunk or just down-right immature. I've heard if you're lonely enough...You'll do things you wouldn't normally do. It kinda works with roleplayers. I've been roleplaying on Facebook a lot and let me tell you.. Roleplayers are very lonely.. Out of all the roleplayers I've met... They've got some emotional scare to carry with them... And you know what? I think it's the same with some of those people.. I feel sorry for them and I think you should too. We should give them the benefit of doubt, and however, if they break it then there should be consequences. They are just people. Some mean what they say, and some are immature.
So? Go to a dating website or Role playing forums, do not come here and request for sexual encounters or favours, as well as relationships. It is against the rules, just because you are lonely doesn't mean you can break rules. Also, drink responsibly. If you are drunk,sleepy,etc. do not come to DN (despite the fact that logic fails when under the influence or sleepy). If you pass out,etc. you will cause problems. The person on the other end of the duel will think you are trying to stall them out for a free win, and then an admin/mod will be contacted. It only cuases problems, don't do it. Also, I do not dislike the people, just what they write.

You did not offend me, everyone sees stuff differently. If we all thought the same the world would be boring. Different view points and opinions can help form better ideas and view points. I thank you for your concerns and I will take them into consideration.

Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno of the Fallen on 2011-08-03, 15:47

"So you are saying it is fine to swear,etc. because everyone should know what the word means by age 18? That is a moot point, it is against the rules of the site and therefor should be followed. "

I'm not saying it is fine to swear. I'm saying even if you try to make it kid friendly, they will still know at least ONE curse word by age 18 100%.

Continued offenses will result in a ban. Multi-accounting will result in an ip/perma ban.

There are a lot of people over the world that is a fan of Yugioh. As long as Dueling network is a Yugioh site with free cards you'll have to be banning a lot. As it is already you are stressing.

Wouldn't the same thing happen if they see the swear word? Like if they saw the F word they would ask there parents? **** is a lot better then the actual word. Second off, why would they tell them "Oh this means F***________". At least this way it is less in your face. If they see the actual swear they will have an easier time finding out what it is.

Exactly. Same thing would happen. The same result would happen, and they would blame DN for it nonetheless. It's not like the parents are going to totally ignore it. Yeah, an "easier" way. It'll still help them find out..There are words like damn and damnit all the time on manga. Kids who read it will know anyways. I honestly don't see why parents hate seeing their kids see the word then they will learn it in the future anyways.

So? Go to a dating website or Role playing forums, do not come here and request for sexual encounters or favours, as well as relationships. It is against the rules, just because you are lonely doesn't mean you can break rules. Also, drink responsibly. If you are drunk,sleepy,etc. do not come to DN (despite the fact that logic fails when under the influence or sleepy). If you pass out,etc. you will cause problems. The person on the other end of the duel will think you are trying to stall them out for a free win, and then an admin/mod will be contacted. It only cuases problems, don't do it. Also, I do not dislike the people, just what they write.

Just because there are rules it doesn't guarantee it will be followed. That should be obvious already as you can see. If you pass out that's YOUR fault. Believe it or not...I've battled someone who was crazy drunk in one of my duels. He/she started cursing at me. Then...Some other stuff I shouldn't really mention... I'm not saying it's okay for someone to be drunk and to be on DN. I'm just saying things can happen like that.

On to the Roleplayer thing. I'm not saying they are on here..I'm saying their on Facebook. Basically, I was saying those people out of desperate attempt had some very deep emotional scare of some kind that they did something out of the ordinary. People do the craziest things Vantage. You and I and basically everyone else should know that. So basically you are saying subject things should go to other forums? Like roleplayers should go to roleplay forums? And these dating things should go on other dating websites? Well Dueling network is made for Yugioh only and basically you're saying Off-topic shouldn't even exist if you're going to say Roleplayers go to roleplayers forums, daters who want to date go to dating websites...ect. Thing is they probably feel safer on DN because they most likely know anyone they find on dating sites are usually a lie.
Shuno of the Fallen

Birthday : 1990-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji on 2011-08-05, 00:10

Uhh... is this... even allowed ?

kangtuji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor on 2011-08-05, 00:59

Not even close.
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  someone_else on 2011-08-10, 23:50

I saw "ladies, wanna send me nude pics" and then the guy's e-mail
O.o

A lulz one I saw: "only raveekeepers" missing the g lol

Another one: "The loser losses their soul!"

Last edited by someone_else on 2011-08-11, 00:02; edited 3 times in total
someone_else

Birthday : 1995-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-08-10, 23:58

someone_else wrote:I saw "ladies, wanna send me nude pics" and then the guy's e-mail
O.o

I would have so either kicked him or warned him if I saw that...
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor on 2011-08-10, 23:59

vantagesp wrote:
someone_else wrote:I saw "ladies, wanna send me nude pics" and then the guy's e-mail
O.o

I would have so either kicked him or warned him if I saw that...

Your avatar matched that sentence so well, it's not even funny. I would'a just outright kicked though. That's just me though. Rational thing would've been send him a warning with an image of Solemn Warning.
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-08-11, 00:02

Before the warning system if I had no pms I would just sit and watch the duel notes. Just kicking people for many of the type of notes posted in this topic. If I saw anything too bad, they would be banned (lurking).

Also, thanks, I am trying to purge the darkness.
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  enmanuel7 on 2011-08-11, 10:56

NO POWER RANGERS!!!

saw this yesterday wtf??
enmanuel7

Birthday : 1989-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-08-11, 12:36

enmanuel7 wrote:NO POWER RANGERS!!!

saw this yesterday wtf??

Exactly how it sounds, no Power Rangers. So as long as you are not a Power Ranger you could join that duel. If you were a Power Ranger and your opponent found out, then we could cancel the duel. Lol.
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  enmanuel7 on 2011-08-11, 13:13

vantagesp wrote:

saw this yesterday wtf??

Exactly how it sounds, no Power Rangers. So as long as you are not a Power Ranger you could join that duel. If you were a Power Ranger and your opponent found out, then we could cancel the duel. Lol.

yeah, poor power rangers ..... pale
enmanuel7

Birthday : 1989-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  someone_else on 2011-08-11, 17:59

(in traditional): I'm playing forbidden
why would anyone want to play advanced in the traditional section?
someone_else

Birthday : 1995-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .:HadoukenBlue:. on 2011-08-11, 22:58

"I am so good at this game"

*Joins and wins in 2 turns with little effort*
.:HadoukenBlue:.

Birthday : 1996-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rezzd on 2011-08-11, 23:03

vantagesp wrote:

saw this yesterday wtf??

There's one less person I'm allowed to duel with. tongue
Rezzd

Birthday : 1996-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaos340 on 2011-08-11, 23:30

enmanuel7 wrote:
vantagesp wrote:

saw this yesterday wtf??

yeah, poor power rangers ..... pale

Haha wtf man i used to be the pink ranger Razz so does tht count? i saw, " no tengu, im using tengu plants"
Chaos340

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid on 2011-08-12, 01:30

saw this yesterday wtf??
Ugh... and here I thought us Rangers were getting respect. It take hard work to be a Power Ranger Samurai... and yet we cant even duel now... Sad
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rezzd on 2011-08-12, 02:13

Just saw this
"Testing No Xyz;will quit for certain decks"
Rezzd

Birthday : 1996-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spoon on 2011-08-12, 06:21

Alright, we'll be playing Yu-Gi-Oh with marbles then, should work just as well Very Happy
Spoon

Birthday : 1989-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos on 2011-08-12, 13:59

there's such a thing as a right card or left card? lol
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down