[RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Xb-Eazy on 2011-10-14, 16:24

vantagesp wrote:Not good, I think we are like 0 - 2.

im going to make it 1-2 XD
avatar
Xb-Eazy
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Posts : 249
Birthday : 1992-07-02
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Zero2Hero on 2011-10-14, 16:35

vantagesp wrote:Well, the squads aren't static. Members will be swapped from time to time when I see fit. I DO NOT want separate topics. We are RoC, not 3 separate teams. Teams are not based on skill level, they are based on playing upon strengths and weaknesses. I will see how these war teams work, and adjust them accordingly.
That's too bad, cause I confirm with TamA that we need 3 separate threads. Let's be honest, you're just trying to bypass the team limit.
avatar
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Posts : 2557
Birthday : 1994-01-10
Join date : 2011-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Red_Chaos on 2011-10-14, 17:53

Ok so i talk to TamA and basically he said the following

1. If we want to do squads there can only be two and they most have different but similar names

2. The only was around this is if the Team limit is Increased.

Ill post the conversation i don't think Tama will mind

Red_Chaos: pardon me but can i ask question about teams?
TamA: yes
Red_Chaos: why was the 6-11 team limit choose
TamA: that was something we decided on with the staff
TamA: it might be changed in the future
TamA: why you ask?
Red_Chaos: well my team is having a tough decision
Red_Chaos: we originally had 11 memebers
Red_Chaos: but some were inactive
Red_Chaos: so we tried to clear them out by doing a roll
Red_Chaos: call
Red_Chaos: eventially somehow we got over the limit by one
Red_Chaos: this is Roc by the way
Red_Chaos: and we were thinking about making squads
Red_Chaos: but we want to stay as a whole group
Red_Chaos: im sorry if this is confusing
Red_Chaos: so i guess the main point is these squads put us over the limit
Red_Chaos: and i wanted to see if there was flexiblilty
TamA: let me think about it
Red_Chaos: ok thanks for the time
TamA: you can have 2 squads
TamA: but they can't war each other
TamA: and have to have similar names
Red_Chaos: why must we have different names
TamA: to avoid confusions
Red_Chaos: so what your saying is we have to basically have to seprate groups
Red_Chaos: we can't mix
TamA: yes
TamA: unless the limit is increased
Red_Chaos: i understand
Red_Chaos: ill pass that along to the others
Red_Chaos: thank you for your time
TamA: np
avatar
Red_Chaos


Posts : 2312
Birthday : 1990-12-30
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  maskedhero303 on 2011-10-14, 18:01

Red_Chaos wrote:Ok so i talk to TamA and basically he said the following

1. If we want to do squads there can only be two and they most have different but similar names

2. The only was around this is if the Team limit is Increased.

Ill post the conversation i don't think Tama will mind

Red_Chaos: pardon me but can i ask question about teams?
TamA: yes
Red_Chaos: why was the 6-11 team limit choose
TamA: that was something we decided on with the staff
TamA: it might be changed in the future
TamA: why you ask?
Red_Chaos: well my team is having a tough decision
Red_Chaos: we originally had 11 memebers
Red_Chaos: but some were inactive
Red_Chaos: so we tried to clear them out by doing a roll
Red_Chaos: call
Red_Chaos: eventially somehow we got over the limit by one
Red_Chaos: this is Roc by the way
Red_Chaos: and we were thinking about making squads
Red_Chaos: but we want to stay as a whole group
Red_Chaos: im sorry if this is confusing
Red_Chaos: so i guess the main point is these squads put us over the limit
Red_Chaos: and i wanted to see if there was flexiblilty
TamA: let me think about it
Red_Chaos: ok thanks for the time
TamA: you can have 2 squads
TamA: but they can't war each other
TamA: and have to have similar names
Red_Chaos: why must we have different names
TamA: to avoid confusions
Red_Chaos: so what your saying is we have to basically have to seprate groups
Red_Chaos: we can't mix
TamA: yes
TamA: unless the limit is increased
Red_Chaos: i understand
Red_Chaos: ill pass that along to the others
Red_Chaos: thank you for your time
TamA: np

Break up our friendship group? I don't think so. If there's no other way, we should stay as a group.

maskedhero303


Posts : 472
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Red_Chaos on 2011-10-14, 18:03

maskedhero303 wrote:
Red_Chaos wrote:Ok so i talk to TamA and basically he said the following

1. If we want to do squads there can only be two and they most have different but similar names

2. The only was around this is if the Team limit is Increased.

Ill post the conversation i don't think Tama will mind

Red_Chaos: pardon me but can i ask question about teams?
TamA: yes
Red_Chaos: why was the 6-11 team limit choose
TamA: that was something we decided on with the staff
TamA: it might be changed in the future
TamA: why you ask?
Red_Chaos: well my team is having a tough decision
Red_Chaos: we originally had 11 memebers
Red_Chaos: but some were inactive
Red_Chaos: so we tried to clear them out by doing a roll
Red_Chaos: call
Red_Chaos: eventially somehow we got over the limit by one
Red_Chaos: this is Roc by the way
Red_Chaos: and we were thinking about making squads
Red_Chaos: but we want to stay as a whole group
Red_Chaos: im sorry if this is confusing
Red_Chaos: so i guess the main point is these squads put us over the limit
Red_Chaos: and i wanted to see if there was flexiblilty
TamA: let me think about it
Red_Chaos: ok thanks for the time
TamA: you can have 2 squads
TamA: but they can't war each other
TamA: and have to have similar names
Red_Chaos: why must we have different names
TamA: to avoid confusions
Red_Chaos: so what your saying is we have to basically have to seprate groups
Red_Chaos: we can't mix
TamA: yes
TamA: unless the limit is increased
Red_Chaos: i understand
Red_Chaos: ill pass that along to the others
Red_Chaos: thank you for your time
TamA: np

Break up our friendship group? I don't think so. If there's no other way, we should stay as a group.

so are only hope is for the Formn to change the rules
avatar
Red_Chaos


Posts : 2312
Birthday : 1990-12-30
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-14, 18:03

Well, if me and four others drop, then the Reapers can continue as is. Otherwise, I would love to run team two.
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Red_Chaos on 2011-10-14, 18:04

Potus-Mat wrote:Well, if me and four others drop, then the Reapers can continue as is. Otherwise, I would love to run team two.

or we can convince TamA to increase the Team limit by like 1
avatar
Red_Chaos


Posts : 2312
Birthday : 1990-12-30
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-14, 18:06

Red_Chaos wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:Well, if me and four others drop, then the Reapers can continue as is. Otherwise, I would love to run team two.
or we can convince TamA to increase the Team limit by like 1
Look, how about we split into two segments of six?
- Me
- Hero
- Red
- Axel
- Aoi
- ???
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  maskedhero303 on 2011-10-14, 18:12

Red_Chaos wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:Well, if me and four others drop, then the Reapers can continue as is. Otherwise, I would love to run team two.

or we can convince TamA to increase the Team limit by like 1

I doubt we could convince him, but that would make things a bit easier for all teams when it comes to picking. 5v5 crossfire and 1 sub, with a 12 limit each half war of the team could play. Then again, strategic picking is the better option if you've dueled team members of the enemy team.

Look, how about we split into two segments of six?
- Me
- Hero
- Red
- Axel
- Aoi
- ???

I guess that'd be okay, I just don't like the idea of us splittin'.

maskedhero303


Posts : 472
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Red_Chaos on 2011-10-14, 18:30

maskedhero303 wrote:
Red_Chaos wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:Well, if me and four others drop, then the Reapers can continue as is. Otherwise, I would love to run team two.

or we can convince TamA to increase the Team limit by like 1

I doubt we could convince him, but that would make things a bit easier for all teams when it comes to picking. 5v5 crossfire and 1 sub, with a 12 limit each half war of the team could play. Then again, strategic picking is the better option if you've dueled team members of the enemy team.

Look, how about we split into two segments of six?
- Me
- Hero
- Red
- Axel
- Aoi
- ???

I guess that'd be okay, I just don't like the idea of us splittin'.

i would like to Call a pow-wow and discuss this with van and the others first
avatar
Red_Chaos


Posts : 2312
Birthday : 1990-12-30
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Lovelace on 2011-10-14, 18:39

I'm bout to duel Pox for the war.
avatar
Lovelace


Posts : 3396
Birthday : 1999-01-01
Join date : 2011-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Xb-Eazy on 2011-10-14, 18:57

i will watch
avatar
Xb-Eazy
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Posts : 249
Birthday : 1992-07-02
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Xb-Eazy on 2011-10-14, 19:37

my match started
avatar
Xb-Eazy
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Posts : 249
Birthday : 1992-07-02
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Yondaime57 on 2011-10-14, 19:52

Deck: At the moment, JunkQuasar
Style: Aggressive
Knowledge: Iv'e been playing for a few years now, i know my basics, my combos, etc. I'm creative too :3
Manner: Tell me in what sense, and ill edit with my answer
Analysis: (Recommend)

Yondaime57


Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  maskedhero303 on 2011-10-14, 19:55

Yondaime57 wrote:Deck: At the moment, JunkQuasar
Style: Aggressive
Knowledge: Iv'e been playing for a few years now, i know my basics, my combos, etc. I'm creative too :3
Manner: Tell me in what sense, and ill edit with my answer
Analysis: (Recommend)
Sorry this isn't the thread for this, that and we aren't looking for members Sorry.

maskedhero303


Posts : 472
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-10-14, 19:58

Not the right thread indeed.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  DarkRiku on 2011-10-15, 03:25

So we are having a crisis on two fronts.

Our war record isn't very good and now we are having some problems with the squad idea.

Hopefully I will have a stronger deck ready next time so I can lead our team to victory.
avatar
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Posts : 1463
Birthday : 1984-12-06
Join date : 2011-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Red_Chaos on 2011-10-15, 11:32

DarkRiku wrote:So we are having a crisis on two fronts.

Our war record isn't very good and now we are having some problems with the squad idea.

Hopefully I will have a stronger deck ready next time so I can lead our team to victory.

The last war i was very impressed that we were able to come back after a rough start and make it close, and I believe the current war is going favorable for us.

As for the squad Situation, don't worry Riku will figure this out without casualties.
avatar
Red_Chaos


Posts : 2312
Birthday : 1990-12-30
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-15, 11:34

Ike! The World Dueling Carnival! I hope to see you all in the finals!
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Red_Chaos on 2011-10-15, 11:38

is that to day :O?
avatar
Red_Chaos


Posts : 2312
Birthday : 1990-12-30
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-15, 11:38

yeah world dueling carnival!!! i already know what im going to do when i win....*Flashback*
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-10-15, 15:27

We now have 2 squads. 7 members per war squad. 5 will take part, 2 will be subs.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-15, 15:29

vantagesp wrote:We now have 2 squads. 7 members per war squad. 5 will take part, 2 will be subs.
Good. Since we have an opening, I propose we take back Roses as a gesture of good faith and friendship.
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  maskedhero303 on 2011-10-15, 15:30

Potus-Mat wrote:
vantagesp wrote:We now have 2 squads. 7 members per war squad. 5 will take part, 2 will be subs.
Good. Since we have an opening, I propose we take back Roses as a gesture of good faith and friendship.

Sounds good, it'd help her settle back in too.

maskedhero303


Posts : 472
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-10-15, 15:35

Sure, I will add her back in.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Red_Chaos on 2011-10-15, 21:46

will someone fill me in on the new style pretty please
avatar
Red_Chaos


Posts : 2312
Birthday : 1990-12-30
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Zero2Hero on 2011-10-15, 22:24

Potus-Mat wrote:
vantagesp wrote:We now have 2 squads. 7 members per war squad. 5 will take part, 2 will be subs.
Good. Since we have an opening, I propose we take back Roses as a gesture of good faith and friendship.
You people are too nice, someone can point a gun at you, and you'll be best friends the next second...
avatar
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Posts : 2557
Birthday : 1994-01-10
Join date : 2011-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  nsanejokr on 2011-10-15, 22:33

Emolga 0 wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
vantagesp wrote:We now have 2 squads. 7 members per war squad. 5 will take part, 2 will be subs.
Good. Since we have an opening, I propose we take back Roses as a gesture of good faith and friendship.
You people are too nice, someone can point a gun at you, and you'll be best friends the next second...

Okay, that's a stretch. She didn't murder anybody, she just used a false persona and basically lied a bit. It's not like any of us are infallible in that we never deceive each other; deceiving is rooted in what it is to be human.

So anyway, chill out. Just because you like holding grudges doesn't mean everyone else does.
avatar
nsanejokr


Posts : 883
Birthday : 1990-09-20
Join date : 2011-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Zero2Hero on 2011-10-15, 22:35

nsanejokr wrote:
Emolga 0 wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
vantagesp wrote:We now have 2 squads. 7 members per war squad. 5 will take part, 2 will be subs.
Good. Since we have an opening, I propose we take back Roses as a gesture of good faith and friendship.
You people are too nice, someone can point a gun at you, and you'll be best friends the next second...

Okay, that's a stretch. She didn't murder anybody, she just used a false persona and basically lied a bit. It's not like any of us are infallible in that we never deceive each other; deceiving is rooted in what it is to be human.

So anyway, chill out. Just because you like holding grudges doesn't mean everyone else does.
I love this forum, cause everything you said about me is complete false. XD

In time, you will learn the real me.
avatar
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Posts : 2557
Birthday : 1994-01-10
Join date : 2011-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  nsanejokr on 2011-10-15, 22:49

Emolga 0 wrote:I love this forum, cause everything you said about me is complete false. XD

In time, you will learn the real me.

Get off your high horse. I periodically see you trying to appear as such a great guy when at the same time this past hour you've been senselessly acting like a douchebag to someone because they screwed up. I never saw you have this much animosity any time vantage let Axel back in when he did something stupid that got him banned.

So seriously, man, what's the deal? Is this animosity serious? If so, why do you hold it so much? If it isn't serious and you're just joking around for whatever reason, do you realize that to some people are actually taking the things you're saying seriously?

avatar
nsanejokr


Posts : 883
Birthday : 1990-09-20
Join date : 2011-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Zero2Hero on 2011-10-15, 22:53

nsanejokr wrote:
Emolga 0 wrote:I love this forum, cause everything you said about me is complete false. XD

In time, you will learn the real me.

Get off your high horse. I periodically see you trying to appear as such a great guy when at the same time this past hour you've been senselessly acting like a douchebag to someone because they screwed up. I never saw you have this much animosity any time vantage let Axel back in when he did something stupid that got him banned.

So seriously, man, what's the deal? Is this animosity serious? If so, why do you hold it so much? If it isn't serious and you're just joking around for whatever reason, do you realize that to some people are actually taking the things you're saying seriously?

I can only explain it to you through PM or MSN.
avatar
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Posts : 2557
Birthday : 1994-01-10
Join date : 2011-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-15, 23:07

Emolga 0 wrote:
nsanejokr wrote:
Emolga 0 wrote:I love this forum, cause everything you said about me is complete false. XD
In time, you will learn the real me.
Get off your high horse. I periodically see you trying to appear as such a great guy when at the same time this past hour you've been senselessly acting like a douchebag to someone because they screwed up. I never saw you have this much animosity any time vantage let Axel back in when he did something stupid that got him banned.
So seriously, man, what's the deal? Is this animosity serious? If so, why do you hold it so much? If it isn't serious and you're just joking around for whatever reason, do you realize that to some people are actually taking the things you're saying seriously?
I can only explain it to you through PM or MSN.
So, that makes THREE Reapers keeping me out of the loop...
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Zero2Hero on 2011-10-15, 23:08

Potus-Mat wrote:
Emolga 0 wrote:
nsanejokr wrote:
Emolga 0 wrote:I love this forum, cause everything you said about me is complete false. XD
In time, you will learn the real me.
Get off your high horse. I periodically see you trying to appear as such a great guy when at the same time this past hour you've been senselessly acting like a douchebag to someone because they screwed up. I never saw you have this much animosity any time vantage let Axel back in when he did something stupid that got him banned.
So seriously, man, what's the deal? Is this animosity serious? If so, why do you hold it so much? If it isn't serious and you're just joking around for whatever reason, do you realize that to some people are actually taking the things you're saying seriously?
I can only explain it to you through PM or MSN.
So, that makes THREE Reapers keeping me out of the loop...
Sorry Potus, but Seth and Seth alone will know.
avatar
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Posts : 2557
Birthday : 1994-01-10
Join date : 2011-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-15, 23:16

Emolga 0 wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Emolga 0 wrote:
nsanejokr wrote:
Emolga 0 wrote:I love this forum, cause everything you said about me is complete false. XD
In time, you will learn the real me.
Get off your high horse. I periodically see you trying to appear as such a great guy when at the same time this past hour you've been senselessly acting like a douchebag to someone because they screwed up. I never saw you have this much animosity any time vantage let Axel back in when he did something stupid that got him banned.
So seriously, man, what's the deal? Is this animosity serious? If so, why do you hold it so much? If it isn't serious and you're just joking around for whatever reason, do you realize that to some people are actually taking the things you're saying seriously?
I can only explain it to you through PM or MSN.
So, that makes THREE Reapers keeping me out of the loop...
Sorry Potus, but Seth and Seth alone will know.
O, nevermind, FOUR...
Honestly, the more I do for others the more I suffer...
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Red_Chaos on 2011-10-15, 23:19

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS going on here
avatar
Red_Chaos


Posts : 2312
Birthday : 1990-12-30
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-15, 23:20

Red_Chaos wrote:WHAT IN THE WORLD IS going on here
See what you people did? I know about as much as much as Red! RED! Come on! O, and it is FIVE Reapers keeping me out of the loop now...
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Red_Chaos on 2011-10-15, 23:21

Potus-Mat wrote:
Red_Chaos wrote:WHAT IN THE WORLD IS going on here
See what you people did? I know about as much as much as Red! RED! Come on! O, and it is FIVE Reapers keeping me out of the loop now...

how is it five when i don't know anything?
avatar
Red_Chaos


Posts : 2312
Birthday : 1990-12-30
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  DarkRiku on 2011-10-16, 01:35

I know I am not going to get in the middle of this.
avatar
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Posts : 1463
Birthday : 1984-12-06
Join date : 2011-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-16, 01:37

So, the WDC is coming up soon. Anyone think that their deck needs testing?
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-10-16, 01:41

Uhmm... will someone please tell me what in the name of Bolt Penguin is going on here>
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  DarkRiku on 2011-10-16, 01:53

Potus-Mat wrote:So, the WDC is coming up soon. Anyone think that their deck needs testing?

I never signed up for it. Too big of a headache.

*Knocks out Potus-Mat*
avatar
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Posts : 1463
Birthday : 1984-12-06
Join date : 2011-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  012yArthur0 on 2011-10-16, 11:46

Wow,I can't really believe I entered on the team.

I mean,I am not that good at all.
avatar
012yArthur0


Posts : 479
Birthday : 1997-02-28
Join date : 2011-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Red_Chaos on 2011-10-16, 12:51

Potus-Mat wrote:So, the WDC is coming up soon. Anyone think that their deck needs testing?

mine probly does but i think i missed u
avatar
Red_Chaos


Posts : 2312
Birthday : 1990-12-30
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-16, 12:53

Red_Chaos wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:So, the WDC is coming up soon. Anyone think that their deck needs testing?

mine probly does but i think i missed u

red we duel NAO i have to test deck
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-10-16, 15:08

My Rock Stun Deck has been testing very well. I may have to post it and see what Potus has to say.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Lovelace on 2011-10-16, 15:17

Speaking of posting decks, I might post my Tiki deck, even tho I know it's going to be net deck'd by atleast 10 people lol
avatar
Lovelace


Posts : 3396
Birthday : 1999-01-01
Join date : 2011-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-16, 15:24

vantagesp wrote:My Rock Stun Deck has been testing very well. I may have to post it and see what Potus has to say.

i want your rock stun deck nao!
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-16, 15:24

Yes, let the prince of decks dissect your decks...
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-16, 15:25

Potus-Mat wrote:Yes, let the prince of decks dissect your decks...

what do you think of my decks potus?
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Red_Chaos on 2011-10-16, 15:25

prince of Decks?

....why prince?
avatar
Red_Chaos


Posts : 2312
Birthday : 1990-12-30
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RoC] Reapers of Chronos

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum