A Dj in the Forum??????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-22, 01:30

Well yes i've been watning to be a Dj and i just started on this software im still new at it so i do not know all of the controllers but i have started to mix some song , but with the help of time i will get better so here are the 3 songs i made

First one is Eric Pryds-Call On Me it is the first song i mixed and there a bit of an error in it xD i accidentally switched windows when i stopped it and it took a bit to long >.<


the second song i made was
Do Da Oliphant-Skrillex

i just love Skrillex he is one of my inspirations


and the third song i made is Reptile-Skrillex. like i said i just love skrillex


well that's all i have for today i will upload more if you guys are interested obviesly, but more than that i wanna hear opinions! so any comments are welcomed

P.S. the only pictures i had in my computer where naruto pics so sorry for the overload XD

Made this Jack Remix as potus requested and also because we both love Jack Atlas so here it is
this is a remix i made for a skrillex song till i understand better FL Studio wich will help me create songs not just remix em'


Last edited by Axel VIII on 2011-11-23, 23:40; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-22, 01:33

I am going to quote one of my comrades when he saw my drawing of the molecular structure Fluoroantimonic acid: "Woah, trippy."
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-22, 01:42

Potus-Mat wrote:I am going to quote one of my comrades when he saw my drawing of the molecular structure Fluoroantimonic acid: "Woah, trippy."

lol so you like?
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-22, 01:48

Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:I am going to quote one of my comrades when he saw my drawing of the molecular structure Fluoroantimonic acid: "Woah, trippy."
lol so you like?
Honestly? The second was my favourite, the first was kinda meh, the third was not very edited.
...
Make a pony remix. That will bring you to the forefront.
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-22, 01:59

Potus-Mat wrote:
Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:I am going to quote one of my comrades when he saw my drawing of the molecular structure Fluoroantimonic acid: "Woah, trippy."
lol so you like?
Honestly? The second was my favourite, the first was kinda meh, the third was not very edited.
...
Make a pony remix. That will bring you to the forefront.

yeah second is also my favorite >.< btw hit me up with a song to see what i can do
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-22, 02:05

Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:I am going to quote one of my comrades when he saw my drawing of the molecular structure Fluoroantimonic acid: "Woah, trippy."
lol so you like?
Honestly? The second was my favourite, the first was kinda meh, the third was not very edited.
...
Make a pony remix. That will bring you to the forefront.
yeah second is also my favorite >.< btw hit me up with a song to see what i can do

Remix it and post it. I am sure Van will love it.
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-22, 02:32

that song is cursed! i can't seem to download it it's "too strong" and i need a better software
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  maskedhero303 on 2011-10-22, 15:03

This is some pretty good stuff. 2 was the best, then 3, then 1.

maskedhero303


Posts : 472
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-22, 20:18

thank you masked really appreciate it btw if you want anything remixed just ask and i will try my best to mix it
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-22, 20:56

I cannot stop listening to #4. Seriously, it is hypnotic. And it has Lyra.
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-22, 21:06

Potus-Mat wrote:I cannot stop listening to #4. Seriously, it is hypnotic. And it has Lyra.

wow it's great that you like the song ^_^
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  KaousFaustXIII on 2011-10-23, 00:12

got mp3 of the 4th one for my phone kthx '')/
avatar
KaousFaustXIII


Posts : 1273
Birthday : 1986-03-17
Join date : 2011-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-23, 12:52

KaousFaustXIII wrote:got mp3 of the 4th one for my phone kthx '')/

you mean you want the mp3? or that you have it? i can give it to you via e-mail if you want
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  KaousFaustXIII on 2011-10-23, 14:14

Axel VIII wrote:
KaousFaustXIII wrote:got mp3 of the 4th one for my phone kthx '')/

you mean you want the mp3? or that you have it? i can give it to you via e-mail if you want

i have it thx
avatar
KaousFaustXIII


Posts : 1273
Birthday : 1986-03-17
Join date : 2011-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Rose Dragon on 2011-10-24, 14:46

I loved number 2, it's so catchy D8
+ 1 rep ^^
avatar
Rose Dragon


Posts : 144
Birthday : 1992-09-07
Join date : 2011-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  ZoidsBN on 2011-10-24, 14:57

Woah....Im loving this Jack Atlas theme.
avatar
ZoidsBN


Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-24, 17:29

Still waiting on a pony remix, Axel...
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-24, 22:24

Fallen Angel Of Roses wrote:I loved number 2, it's so catchy D8
+ 1 rep ^^

wow thank you very much i really appreciate it

ZoidsBN wrote:Woah....Im loving this Jack Atlas theme.

thanks im going to see when i have time to make more

Potus-Mat wrote:Still waiting on a pony remix, Axel...

well potus what she says starts really upbeat i have no songs that fast and in the ending she goes slow..really slow...it changes tempo real fast so all in all i may need some more time

avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-24, 22:27

Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:Still waiting on a pony remix, Axel...
well potus what she says starts really upbeat i have no songs that fast and in the ending she goes slow..really slow...it changes tempo real fast so all in all i may need some more time
I cannot listen to excuses! Wait, yes I can...
Well, if that is too difficult, try something like this:
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-24, 23:04

lol what do you want me to do with that?
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-24, 23:31

Axel VIII wrote: lol what do you want me to do with that?
{SARSASM}Make it into an opera, obviously...{SARCASM}
Remix it, Axel. As long as you remix pony music, I am happy.
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-24, 23:34

alright gimme a day
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Rose Dragon on 2011-10-26, 23:18

you should do something with this song
Sabi - Wild Heart
<_< >_>
avatar
Rose Dragon


Posts : 144
Birthday : 1992-09-07
Join date : 2011-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-26, 23:20

O, and Axel...
WHERE IS MY SONG?!?!
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-26, 23:28

Potus-Mat wrote:O, and Axel...
WHERE IS MY SONG?!?!
i am deeply sorry potus but a girl took my headphones yesterday and so i can't mix but i will have it for you
Fallen Angel Of Roses wrote:you should do something with this song
Sabi - Wild Heart
<_< >_>
i will see what i can do

avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-26, 23:29

Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:O, and Axel...
WHERE IS MY SONG?!?!
i am deeply sorry potus but a girl took my headphones yesterday and so i can't mix but i will have it for you
At least make up a believable excuse, Axel...
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-26, 23:49

Potus-Mat wrote:
Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:O, and Axel...
WHERE IS MY SONG?!?!
i am deeply sorry potus but a girl took my headphones yesterday and so i can't mix but i will have it for you
At least make up a believable excuse, Axel...

lol it's not an excuse it's just that i need my headphones to mix or i can't hear anything since i am a laptop user and my laptop is pretty broken *i can't hear unless i have headphones* but i will ask her for my headphones back tomorrow
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-10-26, 23:54

Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:O, and Axel...
WHERE IS MY SONG?!?!
i am deeply sorry potus but a girl took my headphones yesterday and so i can't mix but i will have it for you
At least make up a believable excuse, Axel...
lol it's not an excuse it's just that i need my headphones to mix or i can't hear anything since i am a laptop user and my laptop is pretty broken *i can't hear unless i have headphones* but i will ask her for my headphones back tomorrow
No, I mean that the notion of a female borrowing something from you in unbelievable...
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-11-23, 10:36

Potus-Mat wrote:
Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:O, and Axel...
WHERE IS MY SONG?!?!
i am deeply sorry potus but a girl took my headphones yesterday and so i can't mix but i will have it for you
At least make up a believable excuse, Axel...
lol it's not an excuse it's just that i need my headphones to mix or i can't hear anything since i am a laptop user and my laptop is pretty broken *i can't hear unless i have headphones* but i will ask her for my headphones back tomorrow
No, I mean that the notion of a female borrowing something from you in unbelievable...

why would it be unbeliebeble???
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-11-23, 21:00

Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:O, and Axel...
WHERE IS MY SONG?!?!
i am deeply sorry potus but a girl took my headphones yesterday and so i can't mix but i will have it for you
At least make up a believable excuse, Axel...
lol it's not an excuse it's just that i need my headphones to mix or i can't hear anything since i am a laptop user and my laptop is pretty broken *i can't hear unless i have headphones* but i will ask her for my headphones back tomorrow
No, I mean that the notion of a female borrowing something from you in unbelievable...
why would it be unbeliebeble???
Wow, such a necropost...
The notion that anything lacking a Y Chromosome would approach you, let alone touch something you own, is laughable.
...
That was a joke, by the way. Make more songs, dang it!
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Metta World Peace on 2011-11-23, 21:23

^


good one, son
avatar
Metta World Peace


Posts : 816
Birthday : 1995-05-15
Join date : 2011-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-11-23, 22:18

Potus-Mat wrote:
Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Axel VIII wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:O, and Axel...
WHERE IS MY SONG?!?!
i am deeply sorry potus but a girl took my headphones yesterday and so i can't mix but i will have it for you
At least make up a believable excuse, Axel...
lol it's not an excuse it's just that i need my headphones to mix or i can't hear anything since i am a laptop user and my laptop is pretty broken *i can't hear unless i have headphones* but i will ask her for my headphones back tomorrow
No, I mean that the notion of a female borrowing something from you in unbelievable...
why would it be unbeliebeble???
Wow, such a necropost...
The notion that anything lacking a Y Chromosome would approach you, let alone touch something you own, is laughable.
...
That was a joke, by the way. Make more songs, dang it!
i will as soon as i finish mastering FL Studio!!
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-11-23, 23:41

got another remix out there till i go to my friends house so he can teach me how to use FL Studio
wich is so damn complicated
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Yea,what eva on 2011-11-25, 15:14

You are a dj now =O amazing
avatar
Yea,what eva


Posts : 103
Birthday : 1994-06-10
Join date : 2011-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Fate on 2011-11-25, 15:19

Dude very nice love them haha keep at it Razz
avatar
Fate


Posts : 35
Birthday : 1996-08-05
Join date : 2011-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-11-26, 01:06

Yea,what eva wrote:You are a dj now =O amazing
yeah for now till i understand FL Studio then i will be a producer/Dj

Fate wrote:Dude very nice love them haha keep at it Razz
first, thank you very much really appreciate it
second, i will try to every once in a while make a mix but i am heavily concentrating on FL Studio (let's me make songs of my own and more pro remixes)
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Potus-Mat on 2011-11-26, 01:14


Remix it, Axel. And mix it it up a bit, this time.
avatar
Potus-Mat


Posts : 4412
Birthday : 1994-03-13
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-11-26, 20:14

Potus-Mat wrote:
Remix it, Axel. And mix it it up a bit, this time.
...
this is going to take some time
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dj in the Forum??????

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum