Team Silver Mist [closed]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-12, 04:22

-CLOSED-


Last edited by elijahkwanxy on 2012-02-20, 00:48; edited 40 times in total
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  Ash Kang on 2011-11-12, 04:44

DN name: Ash_Kang
Time zone: GMT +8:00
Deck you specialize in: Meklords
How active are you?: everyday open DN at least once
What time and which days do you usually play?(in your timezone): Weekends
Age / Sex : Male
Facebook account : Maths Yu Di Kang
Messenger : maths_kang@hotmail.com

Withdraw from enter in this team.


Last edited by Ash Kang on 2011-11-15, 00:23; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ash Kang


Posts : 42
Birthday : 1992-02-05
Join date : 2011-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  Kaelkek on 2011-11-12, 10:55

DN name:Kaelkek
Time zone:GMT+8.00
Deck you specialize in:Dragunity
How active are you?:maybe,once per 2 weeks
What time and which days do you usually play?(in your timezone):weekends
Age / Sex :male
Facebook account :Yeong Le Kek
Messenger :zhugeliang_kek@hotmail.com


Kaelkek


Posts : 8
Birthday : 1995-12-08
Join date : 2011-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-12, 11:17

Kaelkek wrote:DN name:Kaelkek
Time zone:GMT+8.00
Deck you specialize in:Dragunity
How active are you?:maybe,once per 2 weeks
What time and which days do you usually play?(in your timezone):weekends
Age / Sex :male
Facebook account :Yeong Le Kek
Messenger :zhugeliang_kek@hotmail.com


Sorry, rejected. I need very active members.
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  aly marwan on 2011-11-12, 18:28

dn name:alola
time zone:GMT+2.00
deck:i have 28 deck and all of them are powerful but i prefer blackwing and red nova
how active are you:every day
What time and which days do you usually play?(in your timezone):every day
age:14
sex:male
email:alola_aly@hotmail.com
facebook account: aly marwan
i can help you to find members
avatar
aly marwan


Posts : 51
Birthday : 1999-05-05
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  king4life21 on 2011-11-15, 23:01

DN name:king4life21
Time zone:eastern
Deck you specialize in:T.G
How active are you?:i am really active
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone):mostly every day
Age / Sex :15/m
Facebook account? :Christian Brezovsky
Messenger? : Cbrezovsky99@yahoo.com
avatar
king4life21


Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  OG Sauce Boss on 2011-11-15, 23:21

DN name: OG Sauce Boss
Time zone: PST
Deck you specialize in: Blackwings
How active are you?: Very
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): I play at least 1 hour everyday
Age / Sex : 16 Male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : No
(confirmed in team)

OG Sauce Boss


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-16, 02:36

OG Sauce Boss wrote:DN name: OG Sauce Boss
Time zone: PST
Deck you specialize in: Blackwings
How active are you?: Very
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): I play at least 1 hour everyday
Age / Sex : 16 Male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : No
(confirmed in team)

Accepted, welcome aborad.
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-16, 02:37

OG Sauce Boss wrote:DN name: OG Sauce Boss
Time zone: PST
Deck you specialize in: Blackwings
How active are you?: Very
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): I play at least 1 hour everyday
Age / Sex : 16 Male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : No
(confirmed in team)

Rejected, your rep ; 145/-3 and your wins/loss shows that your aren't really active.
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-16, 02:38

aly marwan wrote:dn name:alola
time zone:GMT+2.00
deck:i have 28 deck and all of them are powerful but i prefer blackwing and red nova
how active are you:every day
What time and which days do you usually play?(in your timezone):every day
age:14
sex:male
email:alola_aly@hotmail.com
facebook account: aly marwan
i can help you to find members

Rejected; you said you would be online everyday but i've just checked and your last login was more than 3days ago.
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  neosmaster on 2011-11-16, 02:56

DN name: Neosmaster
Time zone: EST
Deck you specialize in: Elemental Heroes, Twilight, Rainbow Neos OTK, and Destiny End Dragoon/Absolute Zero OTK
How active are you?: I'm on at least once every day.
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play? I'm on everyday at around 5pm until 7pm.
Age / Sex : 19 Male
Facebook account? : Yeah
Messenger? I have AIM messenger and Yahoo Messenger. My AIM is Neoiceknight1. My Yahoo ID is Chilldragoon1@yahoo.com

neosmaster


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  Lsai on 2011-11-16, 03:02

DN name: Lsai
Time zone: GMT-6
Deck you specialize in: six samurai
How active are you?:a lot but not every day tho... but I always play at least like 2-3 hours
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone):most likely at night like today every day unless that something happen :p
Age / Sex : 18/male
Facebook account? : Yes/No yes
Messenger? : L.sato@hotmail.com
avatar
Lsai


Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  GODpulse on 2011-11-16, 03:05

DN name: GODpulse
Time zone: Pacific time zone
Deck you specialize in: ANY and every deck, usually can build a deck and play it well.
How active are you?: Every night!
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): 7 days/nights (11PM-2ish AM)
Age / Sex : 22
Facebook account? : Yes (Do you really need it?)
Messenger? : rmx200x (aim)

GODpulse


Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  Epostie44 on 2011-11-16, 03:06

DN name: Epostie44
Time zone: GMT-5
Deck you specialize in: Lightsworns
How active are you?:a lot, everyday
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): every day at ranging times
Age / Sex : 18/male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger?

Epostie44


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  Moon Doggii on 2011-11-16, 03:19

DN name: Moon Doggii
Time zone: GMT -6
Deck you specialize in: Gusto, Jurrac, Ice Barrier, and Naturia
How active are you?: On almost everyday
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): Mostly at nights
Age / Sex : 19 male
Facebook account? : No
Messenger? : yes moondoggii777@hotmail.com

Moon Doggii


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  bcwj13 on 2011-11-16, 03:26

DN name: bcwj13
Time zone: GMT - 5:00
Deck you specialize in: Gladiator Beast, EarthBound Immortals
How active are you?: Very, almost everyday except on some weekends ( Will be gone all of next week and a few days for Thanksgiving ). But other than that, I'm usually on a lot.
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): 3:30 P.M.- 1 A.M Monday-Friday. Saturday-Sunday ( 1P.M-8P.M ) or not on at all on Saturday.
Age / Sex : 16/Male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : bryan.walker14@yahoo.com

bcwj13


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  william martin on 2011-11-16, 03:33

DN name:jokerboy1387
Time zone:eastern
Deck you specialize in:infernity and exodia and dragon
How active are you?:everyday
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone):anytime and everyday if u need me on message me on facebook
Age / Sex :24 male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : no

william martin


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-16, 03:55

neosmaster wrote:DN name: Neosmaster
Time zone: EST
Deck you specialize in: Elemental Heroes, Twilight, Rainbow Neos OTK, and Destiny End Dragoon/Absolute Zero OTK
How active are you?: I'm on at least once every day.
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play? I'm on everyday at around 5pm until 7pm.
Age / Sex : 19 Male
Facebook account? : Yeah
Messenger? I have AIM messenger and Yahoo Messenger. My AIM is Neoiceknight1. My Yahoo ID is Chilldragoon1@yahoo.com

rejected. forget the cards' effect in your deck and other general cards' effect.
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-16, 04:33

Epostie44 wrote:DN name: Epostie44
Time zone: GMT-5
Deck you specialize in: Lightsworns
How active are you?:a lot, everyday
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): every day at ranging times
Age / Sex : 18/male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger?

Nice LS deck. Welcome! Very Happy
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-16, 04:57

william martin wrote:DN name:jokerboy1387
Time zone:eastern
Deck you specialize in:infernity and exodia and dragon
How active are you?:everyday
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone):anytime and everyday if u need me on message me on facebook
Age / Sex :24 male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : no

rejected. im sorry, simply didn't make it.
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  shyronz14 on 2011-11-16, 05:53

DN name: shyronz14
Time zone: GMT+7
Deck you specialize in: infernity
How active are you?: almost everyday
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): every weekend at ranging time and usually everyday
Age / Sex : 16/male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : jukas147@yahoo.com lol! lol!


Last edited by shyronz14 on 2011-11-16, 07:21; edited 1 time in total
avatar
shyronz14


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-16, 05:56

shyronz14 wrote:DN name: shyronz14
Time zone: GMT+7
Deck you specialize in: infernity
How active are you?: almost everyday
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): every weekend at ranging time and usually everyday if you need pm me at facebook
Age / Sex : 16/male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : jukas147@yahoo.com lol! lol!

can you come online now for a tryout?
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  armyman31b on 2011-11-16, 05:59

DN name:armyman31b
Time zone:GMT-8 PST
Deck you specialize in: Darklord/fairy
How active are you?: on 2 times a day every day 3+ hours each
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): M-Sun: 9:30 am- 1:30pm
Age / Sex :20/M
Facebook account? : Yes.
Messenger? : Skype

armyman31b


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-16, 06:25

armyman31b wrote:DN name:armyman31b
Time zone:GMT-8 PST
Deck you specialize in: Darklord/fairy
How active are you?: on 2 times a day every day 3+ hours each
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): M-Sun: 9:30 am- 1:30pm
Age / Sex :20/M
Facebook account? : Yes.
Messenger? : Skype

sorry, didnt make it.
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  danballe on 2011-11-16, 07:14

DN name: danballe
Time zone: -6:00 GTM Central America Time
Deck you specialize in: Dragons/ Warriors/ [Although I am not limmeted to then They are just My favorite]
How active are you?: Very Much! If I dont have to find a Job!! (not right now!!)
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone:( > Around 21 Hours MST Till very Late 3-4 am. However if I manage to get Up early and have connection i con loggin almost all the time. depends of My mood usually get tired and go to play Poker or something
Age / Sex : 37 / Male
Facebook account? : Yes/No Yes
Messenger? : As well (Althoug I prefer Gmail / Google +)


Last edited by danballe on 2011-11-16, 07:34; edited 2 times in total
avatar
danballe


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-16, 07:21

shyronz14 wrote:DN name: shyronz14
Time zone: GMT+7
Deck you specialize in: infernity
How active are you?: almost everyday
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): every weekend at ranging time and usually everyday if you need pm me at facebook
Age / Sex : 16/male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : jukas147@yahoo.com lol! lol!

Rejected. Still not clear with some rulings.
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  danballe on 2011-11-16, 07:31

Also You could asked if the Person in question here has experience as a Judge/Tournaments/How long have they played/ VRS what type of decks have they played. As well as preferable method of contact and how often they are logged to FaceBook and such. Since you can request for a member thru messaging using FB or MSN to log in to the DN ASAP and such
avatar
danballe


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-16, 07:34

danballe wrote:Also You could asked if the Person in question here has experience as a Judge/Tournaments/How long have they played/ VRS what type of decks have they played. As well as preferable method of contact and how often they are logged to FaceBook and such. Since you can request for a member thru messaging using FB or MSN to log in to the DN ASAP and such

As im more active in FB and we can post stuff and create a group in fb, it is easier to contact them via fb. Also, i only wanna know if they're good in rulings and how familiarized they are with their decks and how active are they.

To add on, i would like to inform you guys that i have a friend who is a yugioh judge that will probably be joining us as the vice-team captain. Cheers!
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  GODpulse on 2011-11-16, 07:47

GODpulse wrote:DN name: GODpulse
Time zone: Pacific time zone
Deck you specialize in: ANY and every deck, usually can build a deck and play it well.
How active are you?: Every night!
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): 7 days/nights (11PM-2ish AM)
Age / Sex : 22
Facebook account? : Yes (Do you really need it?)
Messenger? : rmx200x (aim)

If you want me to be more specific in decks I'm good in, currently using agents and ninjas


GODpulse


Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  danballe on 2011-11-16, 07:54

elijahkwanxy wrote:
danballe wrote:Also You could asked if the Person in question here has experience as a Judge/Tournaments/How long have they played/ VRS what type of decks have they played. As well as preferable method of contact and how often they are logged to FaceBook and such. Since you can request for a member thru messaging using FB or MSN to log in to the DN ASAP and such

As im more active in FB and we can post stuff and create a group in fb, it is easier to contact them via fb. Also, i only wanna know if they're good in rulings and how familiarized they are with their decks and how active are they.

To add on, i would like to inform you guys that i have a friend who is a yugioh judge that will probably be joining us as the vice-team captain. Cheers!

_____________________

FYI dunno if you are interested but I am A Judge Too, Will try to have the certification done as soon as they havet it / then as soon as I can, wahtever happens as later
avatar
danballe


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  DuelistZero on 2011-11-16, 15:22

DN name: DuelistZero
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Deck you specialize in: Exodia, Malefics, Anti-Meta
How active are you?: I can be on every day, probably for about an hour a day. I would be on more but I have to share the computer plus do school work, so it's hard. Once in a while though I'm sure I can be on for more than an hour.
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): Every day, probably around 9:00 AM PST to 10:00 AM PST, but I can readjust my schedule so as to make any and all tournaments/team events.
Age / Sex : 17 / Male
Facebook account? : Yes, I would be happy to give you the link directly to it via messenger, as I already have you added on MSN.
Messenger? : I have MSN and yahoo messenger, though I much prefer MSN.

Also, in regards to being a judge, I passed the test but I am yet to officially become a judge because of paperwork taking forever to follow through. It should be official sometime soon though. Cheers. Smile
avatar
DuelistZero


Posts : 29
Birthday : 1994-08-12
Join date : 2011-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  aly marwan on 2011-11-16, 17:32

this time i have tests in school i will finish it in next thursday
avatar
aly marwan


Posts : 51
Birthday : 1999-05-05
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  aly marwan on 2011-11-16, 17:34

and you too 3 days a week so no problem
avatar
aly marwan


Posts : 51
Birthday : 1999-05-05
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  aly marwan on 2011-11-16, 17:36

but iam active
avatar
aly marwan


Posts : 51
Birthday : 1999-05-05
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-16, 20:01

DuelistZero wrote:DN name: DuelistZero
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Deck you specialize in: Exodia, Malefics, Anti-Meta
How active are you?: I can be on every day, probably for about an hour a day. I would be on more but I have to share the computer plus do school work, so it's hard. Once in a while though I'm sure I can be on for more than an hour.
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): Every day, probably around 9:00 AM PST to 10:00 AM PST, but I can readjust my schedule so as to make any and all tournaments/team events.
Age / Sex : 17 / Male
Facebook account? : Yes, I would be happy to give you the link directly to it via messenger, as I already have you added on MSN.
Messenger? : I have MSN and yahoo messenger, though I much prefer MSN.

Also, in regards to being a judge, I passed the test but I am yet to officially become a judge because of paperwork taking forever to follow through. It should be official sometime soon though. Cheers. Smile

Welcome, my vice-team captain.
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-16, 20:01

aly marwan wrote:this time i have tests in school i will finish it in next thursday

im sorry, but if you can't balance your time i can't let you be on the team. What if a tournament is coming up and you've got tests? If got tests too but i simply had to manage my time you see.And...please use the edit button..
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  Cedien on 2011-11-17, 01:18

DN name: Cedien
Time zone: Eastern
Deck you specialize in: Control/Denying/stall
How active are you?: As much as u need me to be
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): Weekends (not Sunday) Monday,Wensday any time (other times 1am-5am EST)
Age / Sex : M 21
Facebook account? : Yes/No: yes
Messenger? : Yes
avatar
Cedien


Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  DuelistZero on 2011-11-17, 02:30

elijahkwanxy wrote:
DuelistZero wrote:DN name: DuelistZero
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Deck you specialize in: Exodia, Malefics, Anti-Meta
How active are you?: I can be on every day, probably for about an hour a day. I would be on more but I have to share the computer plus do school work, so it's hard. Once in a while though I'm sure I can be on for more than an hour.
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): Every day, probably around 9:00 AM PST to 10:00 AM PST, but I can readjust my schedule so as to make any and all tournaments/team events.
Age / Sex : 17 / Male
Facebook account? : Yes, I would be happy to give you the link directly to it via messenger, as I already have you added on MSN.
Messenger? : I have MSN and yahoo messenger, though I much prefer MSN.

Also, in regards to being a judge, I passed the test but I am yet to officially become a judge because of paperwork taking forever to follow through. It should be official sometime soon though. Cheers. Smile

Welcome, my vice-team captain.

Thanks a lot! Now I actually have a reason to log-in and duel, lol. Thanks again. Smile
avatar
DuelistZero


Posts : 29
Birthday : 1994-08-12
Join date : 2011-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  YasirHHH on 2011-11-17, 10:13

DN name: YasirHHH
Time zone: +03:00 GMT
Deck you specialize in: Darkworlds/Blackwings/Lightsworns
How active are you?: 1 hour or more everyday
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): Sunday - Thursday ( 4:00 - 6:00 pm ) Friday and Saturday ( 7:00 to 9:00 am )
Age / Sex : 15 Male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : yes
avatar
YasirHHH


Posts : 27
Birthday : 1997-07-05
Join date : 2011-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  aly marwan on 2011-11-17, 13:26

and any way tests ended and i didnt sign in only for 3 days not a problem
avatar
aly marwan


Posts : 51
Birthday : 1999-05-05
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  BigZac on 2011-11-17, 15:12

hiya Eli Smile

DN name: Zaranthyes
Time zone: CST
Deck you specialize in: Dark World, Dragons, Malefics, X-Sabers
How active are you?: Pretty Active.
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): It varies, but im almost always on
Age / Sex : 21/Male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : You have my MSN i think. Razz
avatar
BigZac


Posts : 17
Birthday : 1989-12-11
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  Sasuke on 2011-11-17, 16:16

DN name: luter
Time zone: +1
Deck you specialize in: Darkworlds/T.g/Inzecter_Wind-UP/Samurai
How active are you?: 4 hour or more everyday
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): Monday To Sunday 1:30 Pm to 4:30 PM
Age / Sex : 16 Male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : No
avatar
Sasuke


Posts : 9
Birthday : 1995-08-09
Join date : 2011-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-17, 20:47

aly marwan wrote:and any way tests ended and i didnt sign in only for 3 days not a problem

Not a problem to you, but a problem to me and the team from the way i see it.

For the others, i'll be pm-ing you for tryouts at around 1pm (GM+8 ) So, try to stay on. 2 more slots and recruitment closes for guys.

I wonder, do girls actually play yugioh? lol
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-18, 01:16

bcwj13 wrote:DN name: bcwj13
Time zone: GMT - 5:00
Deck you specialize in: Gladiator Beast, EarthBound Immortals
How active are you?: Very, almost everyday except on some weekends ( Will be gone all of next week and a few days for Thanksgiving ). But other than that, I'm usually on a lot.
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): 3:30 P.M.- 1 A.M Monday-Friday. Saturday-Sunday ( 1P.M-8P.M ) or not on at all on Saturday.
Age / Sex : 16/Male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : bryan.walker14@yahoo.com

sorry, didnt made it.
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-18, 02:09

BigZac wrote:hiya Eli Smile

DN name: Zaranthyes
Time zone: CST
Deck you specialize in: Dark World, Dragons, Malefics, X-Sabers
How active are you?: Pretty Active.
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): It varies, but im almost always on
Age / Sex : 21/Male
Facebook account? : Yes
Messenger? : You have my MSN i think. Razz

Welcome aboard.
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-18, 02:11

Current members, please pm me your facebook name(preferbly the email you signed up with) and your messenger(if you have one which is either windows live/msn or yahoo)
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  candypants564 on 2011-11-18, 02:46

DN Name: candypants564
Time Zone: GMT +0
Deck you specialize in: Lightsworn, Naturia
How active are you?: I'm on everyday. Though I may not be on sometimes since I have some family issues going on.
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): For most of the day, and I play everyday, but if i'm not, it's probably because i'm celebrating an event or something in my life is going on (No life ftw)
Age / Sex : 14/Female
FB account: No, got hacked.
Messenger: MSN


Last edited by candypants564 on 2011-11-18, 02:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something.)

candypants564


Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-18, 03:13

candypants564 wrote:DN Name: candypants564
Time Zone: GMT +0
Deck you specialize in: Lightsworn, Naturia
How active are you?: I'm on everyday. Though I may not be on sometimes since I have some family issues going on.
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): For most of the day, and I play everyday, but if i'm not, it's probably because i'm celebrating an event or something in my life is going on (No life ftw)
Age / Sex : 14/Female
FB account: No, got hacked.
Messenger: MSN

I really need everyone to have a facebook account for communications.Maybe you'll wanna get a new email account and a new facebook account... thanks for being interested!
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  missace on 2011-11-18, 03:40

DN name:missace
Time zone:GMT +7
Deck you specialize in: Lightsworn ^^
How active are you?: 3-4 hours/day
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): weekend
Age / Sex : 14 female
Facebook account? : Yes/No >> Feby D. Kuran
Messenger? : i dont have
avatar
missace


Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  elijahkwanxy on 2011-11-18, 04:23

missace wrote:DN name:missace
Time zone:GMT +7
Deck you specialize in: Lightsworn ^^
How active are you?: 3-4 hours/day
What TIME and which DAYS do you usually play?(in your timezone): weekend
Age / Sex : 14 female
Facebook account? : Yes/No >> Feby D. Kuran
Messenger? : i dont have

sorry, nope.
avatar
elijahkwanxy


Posts : 75
Birthday : 1993-11-25
Join date : 2011-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Silver Mist [closed]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum